About Lily AI:
Lily AI is a female-founded retail AI company empowering retailers and brands by bridging the gap between merchant-speak and customer-speak. Leveraging computer vision, natural language processing, machine learning, and vertical-specific large language models (LLMs), Lily AI enhances customer shopping experiences by injecting consumer-centric language throughout the retail technology ecosystem. Interoperable with leading eCommerce platforms, Lily AI maximizes existing tech investments to deliver upwards of 9-figure revenue lift through improved product attribution, enhanced discovery, and higher customer conversion. Learn more at www.lily.ai.
The Solutions Engineering team is the critical technical link in supporting Lily AI’s new and existing customers. We are seeking a Solutions Architect who will collaborate with Customer Success Managers (CSMs) and the Engineering team to deliver technical resolutions and business value by participating in the integration of our platform solution with the customer’s eCommerce tech stack. Additionally, the position will assist in maintaining the relationship with technical counterparts on the customer side. There may be an opportunity for the contractor to convert to full time.
The successful candidate will have sound technical experience and skills, blended with strong interpersonal, communication skills and project management. They will also be expected to undertake their own research and be proactive in finding solutions to the problems relating to natural language processing that comes with onboarding new customers.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with CSMs to support technical questions and inquiries raised by new and existing enterprise customer accounts during onboarding implementations.
- Lead best practices workshops or technical discussions to assist in customer enablement in one to many formats.
- Respond to scoped customer service technical issues and escalations, onboarding questions, solution validation, and integrations.
- Support the CSM and customer in administration, infrastructure, issue investigation, and escalation.
- Support development, execution, and improvement of the customer success lifecycle management process.
- Become an internal advocate for the client and bring the voice of the customer into the rest of the organization
What we consider critical for the role:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of proven experience as a solutions engineer or architect, ideally in a high-growth environment.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills, effectively influencing and managing expectations with Senior Management and cross-functional teams both internally and externally.
- Full stack engineer experience a plus
- Technical proficiencies (i.e. Java, MySQL, Shell scripting, Compute Cloud)
- Great oral and written communication in English
- Strong desire to help people
- Prior exposure to customer-facing teams and SaaS experience.
- Knowledge of retail industry trends.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies.
Currently, we are hiring from the following states – (candidates must be in current residence or open to relocating):
Alabama • Arizona • California • Florida • Georgia • Illinois • Indiana Massachusetts • Minnesota • Nevada • New Jersey • New York • North Carolina • Rhode Island • Tennessee • Texas • Utah • Virginia • Washington
Compensation is competitive and will be determined based on a combination of experience, seniority, internal, external equity and location. For some context: this position in the US would pay between $110,836-$150,000 USD per year, depending on experience and seniority. In other regions, compensation will be adjusted for local currency and local market rates. Lily AI compensation policy is calculated with a focus on equity and where employees can thrive.