Senior Product Manager (Product Integrations & Scalable Solutions)
About Lily AI:
Lily AI is a female-founded retail AI company empowering retailers and brands by bridging the gap between merchant-speak and customer-speak. Leveraging computer vision, natural language processing, machine learning, and vertical-specific large language models (LLMs), Lily AI enhances customer shopping experiences by injecting consumer-centric language throughout the retail technology ecosystem. Interoperable with leading eCommerce platforms, Lily AI maximizes existing tech investments to deliver upwards of 9-figure revenue lift through improved product attribution, enhanced discovery, and higher customer conversion. Learn more at www.lily.ai.
As a Senior Product Manager (Product Integrations and Scalable Solutions) at Lily AI, you'll be at the forefront of shaping and implementing our product integrations strategy. Your primary responsibilities will include orchestrating seamless integrations with distribution partners and spearheading core product integrations. Ensuring our clients enjoy smooth access to our products will be a key focus. You'll work closely with diverse teams including engineering, design, sales, domain experts, and customer support. Together, we'll deliver product integrations that not only meet market demands but also propel our business towards sustained growth.
In this role, you will:
- Product Strategy: Develop and communicate a clear and compelling product vision and strategy that aligns with the company's goals and market trends.
- Market Research: Conduct market research, customer interviews, and competitive analysis to identify opportunities and customer needs and make decisions around in house deployment vs 3rd party app store applications
- Product Roadmap: Create and maintain a product integration roadmap that outlines feature prioritization, timelines, and people allocation.
- Product Development: Collaborate with engineering and design teams to define product integration requirements, ensuring alignment with the product roadmap and customer needs. Lead product integration launches and drive product adoption.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, marketing, and sales, to drive product development and ensure successful product launches.
- Product Performance: Monitor and analyze product integration performance using key metrics and feedback, making data-driven decisions to improve the product.
- Customer Advocacy: Serve as the voice of the customer within the organization, advocating for their needs and ensuring they are met.
- Risk Management: Identify potential risks and challenges in product development and work proactively to mitigate them.
What we consider critical for the role:
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or a related field (MBA preferred).
- Proven experience as a Product Manager, with a track record of successfully launching and managing products.
- Familiarity with Product Integrations/ Marketplaces/ App Stores is preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment.
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies is a plus.
Currently, we are hiring from the following states – (candidates must be in current residence or open to relocating):
Alabama • Arizona • California • Florida • Georgia • Illinois • Indiana Massachusetts • Minnesota • Nevada • New Jersey • New York • North Carolina • Rhode Island • Tennessee • Texas • Utah • Virginia • Washington
Compensation is competitive and will be determined based on a combination of experience, seniority, internal, external equity and location. For some context: this position in the US would pay between $144,500 - $165,500 USD per year, depending on experience and seniority. In other regions, compensation will be adjusted for local currency and local market rates. Lily AI compensation policy is calculated with a focus on equity and where employees can thrive.