Director, Customer Success
About Lily AI:
Lily AI is a female-founded retail AI company empowering retailers and brands by bridging the gap between merchant-speak and customer-speak. Leveraging computer vision, natural language processing, machine learning, and vertical-specific large language models (LLMs), Lily AI enhances customer shopping experiences by injecting consumer-centric language throughout the retail technology ecosystem. Interoperable with leading eCommerce platforms, Lily AI maximizes existing tech investments to deliver upwards of 9-figure revenue lift through improved product attribution, enhanced discovery, and higher customer conversion. Learn more at www.lily.ai.
As a Customer Success Director at Lily, you’ll be managing our Enterprise clients - driving adoption and outcomes leading to revenue growth, renewals, expansion, and advocacy across your book of business.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Success Director to the team as a thought leader who will help shape the future of our Customer Outcomes.
In this role, you will:
- Partnering with our customers to deliver predictable outcomes and experiences for their end users and predictable growth for their business
- Delivering and communicating ROI for our customers, throughout the customer lifecycle
- Being the trusted partner for the customer on use-case and product functionality
- Create customer deliverables (presentations, business process enhancements, strategy recommendations and updates) suitable for a diverse set of constituents from senior executives to end users
- Represent Lily as a domain and product expert in customer interactions, industry and corporate events, and online in both customer-facing and internal communities
- Build relationships with key stakeholders in the customer’s organization to enable a great customer experience and capture any concerns from a commercial perspective
- Serve as an important source for information regarding the customer’s business needs and provide customer feedback to internal stakeholders within Product Management, Sales, and Marketing
- Partner internally with Account Executive to identify areas of potential cross-sell and upsell opportunities and ensure non-event renewals
- Assist with customer support related activities such as ticketing and knowledge base article creation and maintenance via our support systems and tools
What we consider critical for the role:
- You love partnering with and advocating for customers through your best-in-class understanding of Customer Success concepts, best practices, and execution strategies
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Possesses the ability to interface with C-level executives to drive program strategy and ROI
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- You have experience working as part of, and delegating to, a cross functional team (including sales, product, engineering, and marketing)
- You have 2-3 years of hands-on experience with Customer Success Management in SaaS environment (managing Enterprise and Strategic accounts)
- You have experience running discovery and feedback sessions with customers to gather intelligent product feedback and recommendations from customers
- A technical degree from 4-year university (computer science, engineering, math, etc.) or recently completed a bootcamp program
- Expertise in multiple areas of the retail tech ecosystem and concepts including site search, attribution, analytics, CDPs, PIMs, personalization, A/B testing
Compensation is competitive and will be determined based on a combination of experience, seniority, internal, external equity and location. For some context: this position in the US would pay between $140,000-175,000 USD per year, depending on experience and seniority. In other regions, compensation will be adjusted for local currency and local market rates. Lily AI compensation policy is calculated with a focus on equity and where employees can thrive.