Junior Solutions Architect
About Lily AI:
Lily AI is a female-founded retail technology company dedicated to empowering retailers and brands by bridging the gap between brand-speak and customer-speak. Combining visual AI with enterprise-grade product attribution capabilities, Lily enhances customer shopping experiences by injecting consumer-centric language throughout the retail technology ecosystem, from site search and demand forecasting to SEO, retail media and beyond.
Specifically, Lily AI allows major retailers and brands to:
- Improve the overall digital shopping experience, nurturing more engaged shoppers with higher eCommerce site conversion
- Achieve 8-9 digit revenue lifts
- Assign 10x more attributes for each product - from fit to style, from embellishments to occasion, seasonal and even micro-trends
- Better understand customer shopping dynamics to inform future product development and assortments as well as improve forecasting
At Lily AI, we’re serious when we say that we are committed to creating an amazing culture where each and every team member can thrive. First and foremost, we’re not just colleagues; we’re like a family - known for being caring, encouraging and always going the extra mile to help each other out. It’s startup world and as those who have worked for a startup know, every day is vastly different than the day before and as such, we place premium value on high empathy - both with our team members and our clients, fostering an environment where we listen and support each other through challenges and triumphs alike.
And speaking of the startup world, every single employee, without exception, is offered stock options because we believe everyone should be rewarded for their hard work and drive for results.
And speaking of results, earlier this Spring, we were honored to be included in the prestigious Top 100 Retail Tech Companies list released by CB Insights. While that was a proud moment, our proudest achievement is the top ratings we consistently receive from our own employees as reflected on Comparably.
Join us on our journey to transforming the world of digital commerce!
The Solutions Engineering team is the critical technical link in supporting Lily.AI’s new and existing customers. We are seeking a Junior Solutions Architect, on a contract basis, who will collaborate with Customer Success Managers (CSMs) and the Engineering team to deliver technical resolutions and business value by participating in the integration of our platform solution with the customer’s eCommerce tech stack. Additionally, the position will assist in maintaining the relationship with technical counterparts on the customer side. There may be an opportunity for the contractor to convert to full time.
The successful candidate will have sound technical experience and skills, blended with strong interpersonal, communication skills and project management. They will also be expected to undertake their own research and be proactive in finding solutions to the problems relating to natural language processing that comes with onboarding new customers.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with CSMs to support technical questions and inquiries raised by new and existing enterprise customer accounts during onboarding implementations.
- Participate in best practices workshops or technical discussions to assist in customer enablement in one to many formats.
- Respond to scoped customer service technical issues and escalations, onboarding questions, solution validation, and integrations.
- Assist the CSM and customer in administration, infrastructure, issue investigation, and escalation.
- Support development, execution, and improvement of the customer success lifecycle management process.
- Become an internal advocate for the client and bring the voice of the customer into the rest of the organization
What we consider critical for the role:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent. Full stack engineer experience a plus
- Technical proficiencies (i.e. Java, MySQL, Shell scripting, AWS/Azure)
- Knowledge of fashion and new trends is a plus
- Great oral and written communication in English
- Strong desire to help people
- Ability to contribute and support a culture of smart and nice people.
Compensation is competitive and will be determined based on a combination of experience, seniority, internal, external equity and location. For some context: this position in the US would pay between $93,500-$100,000 USD per year, depending on experience and seniority. In other regions, compensation will be adjusted for local currency and local market rates. Lily AI compensation policy is calculated with a focus on equity and where employees can thrive.
Something looks off?