Growth Marketing Intern
Internship: Digital Marketing Intern
Founded in 2010, JOOR now services more than 14,000 brands and 600,000 in 150 countries, processing an incredible $1.7B in wholesale transaction volume each month. Backed by Macquarie Group, Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners & ITOCHU, JOOR is a Series D start-up that provides the world's most recognized brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work.
With a CEO recently named a Glossy 50 "Change maker in the Fashion Industry", JOOR is attracting top talent to drive market dominance. We have over 200 employees in 12 global offices, including NYC, Philadelphia, LA, Milan, London, Paris, Madrid, Berlin, Melbourne, Seoul, Tokyo and Shanghai. And, we are continuing to grow in a smart, sound way.
What You'll Do:
- Execute customer engagement/acquisition strategies in line with the company’s marketing objectives.
- Produce and execute all email campaigns, including building emails from templates and HTML, asset coordination, and scheduling.
- Utilize HubSpot to create multi-touch campaigns, including landing pages, email, and nurture scenarios with the objective of driving new leads, funnel optimization, and customer engagement.
- Help to develop and execute the testing roadmap in order to optimize channels through A/B testing, ROI analysis, new channel testing and experimental campaign design;
- Helping in driving online customer acquisition across a complete spectrum of digital channels including Google ads, Linkedin, Website (SEO Optimisation) and Meta.
- Support in planning and implementing marketing and communication campaigns that elevate awareness and drive consideration for JOOR.
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, Philadelphia, London, Paris, Milan, Madrid, Berlin, Melbourne, Tokyo and Shanghai
We would LOVE to hear from you:
- Are a Master's student in a relevant field: Marketing digital, Business Management and you already have at least 1 strong professional experience within a Startup or a SaaS company
- Looking for an internship starting July 2023 for at least 6 months
- Strong English proficiency (fluency preferred) - bonus points if you have experience studying or working abroad!
- Your university is able to provide the necessary Convention de Stage for the duration of the internship.
- Experience with HubSpot, SendingBlue, and MailChimp is desirable. Experience with other Martech tools is preferred: Zapier, Webflow or WordPress, Hotjar, Unbounce, Intercom, Semrush and others.
- Strong analytical skills, with experience using data to create reports
- A plus if you speak both French and English fluently and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment!
- You have Excellent communication and Writing skills.
- You are passionate about B2B digital marketing and a love for fashion is a plus!
- You are hands-on and not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- You have strong collaboration skills across multiple departments and countries - team spirit is important to you and you enjoy working with a diverse, inclusive, and international team
What We Offer :
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action.
- Collaborate with our teams in global offices around the world with the chance to work in one of our amazing offices around the world.
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company off-sites, meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company's performance in relation to revenue and growth.
We are one of the few tech companies with a female CEO and 1/3 of our engineering team is made up of women — well above the industry norm. Walking our floors, you'll find people of every shape, color, ethnicity and creed. If you are looking to join a team of innovators and trail blazers who value diversity of thought and experience, then JOOR may just be the place for you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Excited about the role but still not 100% you fit the criteria? We would still love to hear from you!