Integrations/ Implementations Manager
Founded in 2010, JOOR now services more than 14,000 brands and over 600,000 buyers across 150 countries, processing an incredible $1.7B in wholesale transaction volume each month. Backed by Macquarie Group, Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners & ITOCHU, JOOR is a Series D start-up that provides the world's most recognized brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work.
With a CEO inducted into Forbes' 2022 "50 Over 50" class & named a Glossy 50 "Changemaker in the Fashion Industry" JOOR is attracting top talent to drive market dominance. We have over 200 employees in 12 global offices, including NYC, LA, Milan, London, Paris, Madrid, Melbourne, and Tokyo. And we are continuing to grow in a smart, sound way.
Integrations enable our clients to seamlessly exchange critical business data between their backend data systems and JOOR’s platform. As a member of the Integrations team, you’ll tackle complex problems and implement solutions that support emerging, independent businesses all the way up to global brands and retailers. We are looking for a candidate who has a strong hybrid of communications and technical skills — who is excited to work directly with clients to solve problems and can manage technical projects from beginning to end.
What You'll Do:
- Own the complete integrations project lifecycle: manage, drive, test and support successful integrations with both JOOR clients and strategic partners such as ERP and POS back-end systems
- Maintain strong partnership relations with third parties
- Learn the database of our platform with the intent of identifying and remedying data exchange obstacles impacting our clients and strategic partners
- Collaborate cross-functionally with teams to evaluate, refine and improve JOOR’s suite of integration tools, documents, and services
- Assist in shaping the Integration Team’s internal working processes, preparing it for rapid and sustainable growth
We would LOVE to hear from you;
- 3+ years experience in Project Management, Technical Consulting or Engineering Consulting
- Strong communication and client-facing experience. A plus if you can speak Spanish, Portuguese, or French!
- Experience working with complex data in a relational database
- Basic experience with API, Flat File, FTP servers
- Familiarity working with ERP, PLM, POS, SaaS technologies and/or an e-commerce platform (preferred)
- Experience developing partnerships with third-party companies (preferred)
What We Offer:
- Total Compensation: The anticipated base salary for this position is $70K - $75K.
The actual base salary offered will depend on a variety of factors, including without limitation, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held where applicable.
This position is also eligible for our additional bonus & commission compensation.
- Perks & Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Commuter and 401k plans
- Collaborate with our teams in LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris, etc,
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action
- Need a break? Flexible “My Time” policy - We want you at your best!
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company off-sites, meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company’s performance in relation to revenue and growth
We are one of the few tech companies with a female CEO and 1/3 of our engineering team is made up of women — well above the industry norm. Walking our floors, you'll find people of every shape, color, ethnicity and creed. If you are looking to join a team of innovators and trail blazers who value diversity of thought and experience, then JOOR may just be the place for you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Excited about the role but still not 100% you fit the criteria? We would still love to hear from you!