Senior Level iOS Software Engineer
Who We Are:
Founded in 2010, JOOR now services more than 13,300 brands and over 380,000 retailers in 150 countries, processing an incredible $1.7B in wholesale transaction volume each month. Backed by Macquarie Group, Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners & ITOCHU, JOOR is a Series D start-up that provides the world's most recognized brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work.
With a CEO named a Glossy 50 "Changemaker in the Fashion Industry," and inducted into Forbes' 2022 "50 Over 50" class, JOOR attracts top talent to drive market dominance. We have over 200 employees in 12 global offices, including NYC, Philadelphia, LA, Milan, London, Paris, Madrid, Berlin, Melbourne, Seoul, Tokyo, and Shanghai. And we are continuing to grow in a smart, sound way.
- We are revolutionizing the virtual showroom experience
- We partner with exciting brands and retailers from around the world
- We are a global company that is rapidly growing
- We are one of the most diverse and inclusive tech companies
- We have been recognized as a break-out technology start-up driving innovation in the fashion & retail industry.
We’re growing our engineering team and seeking members who want to set the tone for what technology in the wholesale industry looks like. You’ll tackle complex problems and build the systems that support emerging, independent businesses all the way up to global brands and retailers. Our clients rely on our products to grow their business and we are committed to building a fast and scalable product that they love, all while using best practices and the latest technologies. Our engineers are given a greenfield of opportunity to advance their skills, work collaboratively and see their solutions make an immediate impact for brands and retailers. Read the JOOR Engineering Blog to learn more.
What You’ll Be Responsible for:
- Deliver JOOR Retail and Brand mobile apps as part of our Mobile Development Team. These App serve as the entry point for hundreds of brands and retailers to the JOOR ecosystem.
- Design and implement solutions using the latest Swift versions with a focus on consistency, simplicity, quality, and scalability. Also to consider online and offline usability.
- Offer tradeoffs and solutions in partnership with your team & Product to ensure we are delivering best in class software to our customers
- Work cross-team with backend Software Engineers and within your team through pair programming and other methods to bring out the best in the team as a mentor and subject matter expert
- Engage in broader organizational technical discussions
- Work with the latest technologies including Combine, ReactiveKit, RxSwift
We'd LOVE to hear from you if you have:
- 6+ years experience as an iOS engineer
- Experience with Swift in a production environment
- Experience with app architectures like MVVM, Viper, etc.
- Experience with Functional Reactive frameworks like Combine, ReactiveKit, RxSwift, etc.
- Experienced with writing unit tests unit tests (Quick+Nimble is a plus) for all code
- Excited to work in an Agile, TDD environment
What We Offer:
- Target Compensation Range: $55K EUR base (plus company performance bonus)
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris, Philadelphia and Tokyo
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Commuter and 401k plans
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company off-sites, Meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company’s performance in relation to revenue and growth
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.