Business Developer Intern
Posted on Friday, January 5, 2024
🙌 Who are we?
Founded in February 2020, Jina AI has swiftly emerged as a global pioneer in multimodal AI technology. Within an impressive timeframe of 20 months, we have successfully raised $37.5M, marking our strong position in the AI industry. Our ground-breaking technology, open-sourced on GitHub, has empowered over 40,000 developers around the globe to seamlessly build and deploy sophisticated multimodal applications.
In 2023, we've made significant strides in advancing AI generation tools grounded on multimodal technology. This innovation has benefited over 250,000 users worldwide, catering to a plethora of unique business requirements. From facilitating business growth and enhancing operational efficiency to optimizing costs, Jina AI is dedicated to empowering businesses to excel in the multimodal era.
✨ Who do we want?
- You are passionate about multimodal intelligence and making it accessible to everyone.
- You want to work with the latest technologies and are fascinated by AI/ML.
- You are a fast learner and a team player and enjoy working in an async, distributed environment.
- You are proactive and take ownership of your projects.
- You have excellent communication skills in English.
💁 About this position
Are you looking to kickstart your career in sales in the AI world? We are looking for a motivated Sales Intern to join us in our Berlin office. You will mainly focus on creating outbound reachouts, executing prospecting activities, and participating in sales calls to learn all about the sales life-cycle.
- Research and identify potential customers who would benefit from the company's AI products or services.
- Use various channels, including social media, online research, and cold outreach, to create a list of leads.
- You will experiment with A/B testing of messaging and outreach strategies to optimize conversion rates.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing team to ensure a consistent and coordinated approach to sales efforts.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with a focus on sales or marketing.
- Interest in or understanding of B2B Sales processes in technology/AI companies.
- You are ideally familiar with sales tools and technologies, such as CRM software (Sales Navigator, Hubspot…).
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships with potential customers, colleagues, and other stakeholders.
- Excellent English skills, and German is a big plus.
😊 Benefits & Perks
💰 Competitive salary & stock options
🌎 Multi-cultural & diverse team
🎓 Numerous opportunities to present/attend top AI/OSS/industry conference
🦄 Rapid career development opportunities alongside the company
🏢 Central office in downtown Berlin, Shenzhen, Beijing
⛱️ Free snacks & drinks, monthly team events, flexible working hours, home office options
💻 Macbooks & top-notch equipment
💼 Hiring Process
Candidates can expect the hiring process to follow the order below. Please keep in mind that candidates can be declined from the position at any stage of the process.
- The first round is the CV screening, candidates will receive an email that contains a link for booking the next round. This process takes a maximum of one week.
- Qualified candidates will be invited to schedule a 30-minute screening call specifically on Zoom with one of our global recruiters. For engineering candidates, after this interview candidates will receive an email and be asked to complete an offline code challenge. On average the candidates can finish it in 30 minutes.
- Next, candidates will be invited to schedule a 1h Peer Interview, in which they will present a case study, as well as their experience and motivation to join Jina AI.
We will collect the feedback from all interviewers and make a decision in a maximum of two weeks (on average it takes 5 working days). Then the candidate will be invited to another 15-minute call with our recruiters to discuss the terms of the offer.