Marketing Specialist Intern
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
🙌 Who are we?
-A commercial open-source company that empowers businesses and developers to create cutting-edge neural search, generative AI, and multimodal services using state-of-the-art LMOps, MLOps, and cloud-native technologies
- Founded in Feb. 2020, raised $37.5M in 20 months. Now a global team of 65 with three offices: Berlin (HQ), Shenzhen, and Beijing.
- One of the high-valued & high-potential AI startups in the world, featured on Forbes DACH AI30 2020, CBInsights AI 100 2021 & 2022.
✨ Who do we want?
- You are passionate about multimodal intelligence and making it accessible to everyone.
- You want to work with the latest technologies and are fascinated by AI/ML.
- You are a fast learner and a team player and enjoy working in an async, distributed environment.
- You are proactive and take ownership of your projects.
- You have excellent communication skills in English.
💁 About this position
Are you passionate about working with cutting-edge AI technology? Join our dynamic team as an Intern Marketing Specialist and embark on a journey to elevate our brand through the power of influencer partnerships. If you're creative, tech-savvy, and ready to make a significant impact, this opportunity has your name on it!
- Identify and research potential influencers who align with the company's brand and target audience.
- Expand our database of influencers with relevant contact information and social media profiles.
- Personalize outreach to influencers and express genuine interest in collaborating with them.
- Assist in the negotiation and drafting of contracts or agreements with influencers, specifying terms, deliverables, compensation, and timelines.
- Use data analytics tools to gather insights from influencer marketing campaign results and make data-driven recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop marketing campaigns and strategies that align with the overall marketing goals and product launches.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related discipline.
- You are fast-learning, sharp-minded, and interested in technology and AI.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and know how to communicate with different stakeholders.
- Some experience in identifying channels to best contact community members and influencers online and offline.
- Experience in community outreach, to try some marketing/outreach ideas gather feedback, and optimize outreach.
- A fluent level of English, and German is a big plus.
😊 Benefits & Perks
💰 Competitive salary & stock options
🌎 Multi-cultural & diverse team
🎓 Numerous opportunities to present/attend top AI/OSS/industry conference
🦄 Rapid career development opportunities alongside the company
🏢 Central office in downtown Berlin, San Jose, Shenzhen, Beijing
⛱️ Free snacks & drinks, monthly team events, flexible working hours, home office options
💻 Macbooks & top-notch equipment
💼 Hiring Process
Candidates can expect the hiring process to follow the order below. Please keep in mind that candidates can be declined from the position at any stage of the process.
- The first round is the CV screening, candidates will receive an email that contains a link for booking the next round. This process takes a maximum of one week.
- Qualified candidates will be invited to schedule a 30-minute screening call specifically on Zoom with one of our global recruiters. For engineering candidates, after this interview candidates will receive an email and be asked to complete an offline code challenge. On average the candidates can finish it in 30 minutes.
- Next, candidates will be invited to schedule a 45min Peer Interview, followed by a 45min Team Peer Interview.
- Finally, candidates will be invited to schedule a 30-minute interview with COO.
We will collect the feedback from all interviewers and make a decision in a maximum of two weeks (on average it takes 5 working days). Then the candidate will be invited to another 15-minute call with our recruiters to discuss the terms of the offer.