Posted on Thursday, November 17, 2022
🙌 Who are we?
Founded in February 2020, Jina AI has swiftly emerged as a global pioneer in multimodal AI technology. Within an impressive timeframe of 20 months, we have successfully raised $37.5M, marking our strong position in the AI industry. Our ground-breaking technology, open-sourced on GitHub, has empowered over 40,000 developers around the globe to seamlessly build and deploy sophisticated multimodal applications.
In 2023, we've made significant strides in advancing AI generation tools grounded on multimodal technology. This innovation has benefited over 250,000 users worldwide, catering to a plethora of unique business requirements. From facilitating business growth and enhancing operational efficiency to optimizing costs, Jina AI is dedicated to empowering businesses to excel in the multimodal era.
✨ Who do we want?
- You are passionate about multimodal intelligence and making it accessible to everyone.
- You want to work with the latest technologies and are fascinated by AI/ML.
- You are a fast learner and a team player and enjoy working in an async, distributed environment.
- You are proactive and take ownership of your projects.
- You have excellent communication skills in English.
💁 About this position
- 3+ years of experience architecting, designing, developing, and implementing cloud solutions on AWS/Azure/GCP.
- 2+ years of experience with Cloud Integration, Cloud Automation. Should be familiar with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, Cloudformation etc).
- 2+ years of experience using infrastructure technologies to run modern applications such as Docker, Kubernetes, or Serverless.
- 3+ years of experience in developing software using languages such as Python, NodeJS.
- Maintained/contributed open-source projects, familiar with the agile software development process, CICD workflow, ticket management, code-review, version control etc.
- Good English communication skills.
😊 Benefits & Perks
💰 Competitive salary & stock options
🌎 Multi-cultural & diverse team
🎓 Numerous opportunities to present/attend top AI/OSS/industry conference
🦄 Rapid career development opportunities alongside the company
🏢 Central office in downtown Berlin, Shenzhen and Beijing
⛱️ Free snacks & drinks, monthly team events, flexible working hours, home office options
💻 Macbooks & top-notch equipment
💼 Hiring Process
Candidates can expect the hiring process to follow the order below. Please keep in mind that candidates can be declined from the position at any stage of the process.
- The first round is the CV screening, candidates will receive an email that contains a link for booking the next round. This process takes a maximum of one week.
- Qualified candidates will be invited to schedule a 30-minute screening call specifically on Zoom with one of our global recruiters. For engineering candidates, after this interview candidates will receive an email and be asked to complete an offline code challenge. On average the candidates can finish it in 30 minutes.
- Next, candidates will be invited to schedule Peer Interviews with team members from the relevant team. There are two rounds of Peer Interview, 1st is Technical Peer Interview and the 2nd is Team Peer Interview. For engineering candidates, the team will examine the quality of the offline challenge as well as you fundamental knowledge and coding skill during the Technical Peer Interview; one should also expect a live-coding challenge in 10 to 15 minutes. As long as candidates passed the Technical Peer Interview, they will be invited to talk with specific Team Lead in the Team Peer Interview stage. The interview will be more relevant to practical problem solving.
- Finally, candidates will be invited to schedule a 30-minute interview with CXO.
We will collect the feedback from all interviewers and make a decision in a maximum of two weeks (on average it takes 5 working days). Then the candidate will be invited to another 15-minute call with our recruiters to discuss the terms of the offer.