We're transforming the grocery industry
At Instacart, we invite the world to share love through food because we believe everyone should have access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. Where others see a simple need for grocery delivery, we see exciting complexity and endless opportunity to serve the varied needs of our community. We work to deliver an essential service that customers rely on to get their groceries and household goods, while also offering safe and flexible earnings opportunities to Instacart Personal Shoppers.
Instacart has become a lifeline for millions of people, and we’re building the team to help push our shopping cart forward. If you’re ready to do the best work of your life, come join our table.
Instacart is a Flex First team
There’s no one-size fits all approach to how we do our best work. Our employees have the flexibility to choose where they do their best work—whether it’s from home, an office, or your favorite coffee shop—while staying connected and building community through regular in-person events. Learn more about our flexible approach to where we work.
The Instacart marketing team is highly analytical, moves fast and is focused on delivering quantifiable results. Our Consumer CRM team sends billions of messages a year, and we are looking to hire a senior marketer to lead a team of talented Engagement Marketers to develop and execute marketing strategies that drive customer activation, engagement, retention, and resurrection throughout the customer lifecycle. You will work closely with marketing leadership as well as with cross-functional teams; including (but not limited to) product, engineering, and data science, to ensure a seamless customer experience and achieve large company goals.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Lead the CRM team to develop strategic programs across engagement, growth, and membership initiatives
- Develop and mentor a team of high performing engagement marketing managers
- Lead conceptualizing, creating and managing retention and engagement content initiatives via automated and personalized email marketing programs, push notifications, sms, and in-app messaging.
- Analyze customer data to identify key trends and behaviors and develop targeted messaging and campaigns to drive desired outcomes.
- Work closely with the product team to identify opportunities to improve the customer experience and develop campaigns to drive adoption of new features and products.
- 10+ years of experience in CRM marketing, with previous experience leading and managing teams.
- Thrives in a fast-paced and highly visible role.
- Leads a culture of experimentation, learning, and a growth mindset.
- Results-focused and data-driven, using qualitative and quantitative insights to inform decision-making and prioritize roadmaps.
- Deep understanding of the market, applied technologies, and domain expertise in email, push notifications, SMS, and in-app messaging
- Strong leadership skills and can motivate and mentor team members
- Comfortable with all aspects of Marketing Automation
- Deep understanding of how technology can drive growth and retention.
- Experience in the on-demand economy is considered a bonus.
Instacart provides highly market-competitive compensation and benefits in each location where our employees work. This role is remote and the base pay range for a successful candidate is dependent on their permanent work location. Please review our Flex First remote work policy here.
Offers may vary based on many factors, such as candidate experience and skills required for the role. Additionally, this role is eligible for a new hire equity grant as well as annual refresh grants. Please read more about our benefits offerings here.
For US based candidates, the base pay ranges for a successful candidate are listed below.
Accommodations & Accessibility
At Instacart, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability, please submit an Accommodations Request Form and someone from our team will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.
Something looks off?