Posted on Sunday, May 7, 2023
HUMAN was founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore by Tamer Hassan, Michael Tiffany, Dan Kaminsky, and Ash Kalb. Our humble beginnings led to the creation of the Human Defense Platform, the backbone of all our products that safeguards enterprises from sophisticated bots, fraud, and account abuse. Today we verify the humanity of more than 20 trillion interactions per week for some of the largest companies and internet platforms.
Our hacker roots still permeate everything we do. You will be a part of the HUMAN front line in our commitment to protecting companies (and in turn, their customers) from both revenue and reputation risk caused by digital attacks. However, HUMAN is not the center of this story. Humans like yourself are. We firmly believe in putting people first. This approach spans our extensive total rewards package, inclusive of competitive compensation, benefits, stipends - as well as our day-to-day culture - to ensure every human is empowered to do the best work of their life. We want to hear about the marathon you’re training for. We want to see pictures of your pets. We want to know your favorite robot (we have many).
Even if you’re not a conventional “hacker” we can assure you that you are a hacker in your own right. We want to work with people like you who break down problems to build up better solutions. That’s what makes us HUMAN.
You’ll be joining us at an exciting moment in the HUMAN story: we joined forces with PerimeterX in a market-changing merger, as well as recently acquired clean.io to enhance the Human Defense Platform. Together under the HUMAN brand, we will disrupt the economics of cybercrime. We hope you can join us in that mission.
We’re looking for a Director to join our team to help scale our Sales processes (lead to order) by assessing its current status, identifying improvement opportunities and implementing them. This leader would also be responsible for translating strategy into an operating plan and presenting insightful analytics to the Sales leadership to accelerate growth in a scalable and healthy manner.
Who you are:
- 10+ years equivalent experience of leadership experience working with Cloud/SaaS/Subscription first companies, ideally from small programs with minimal revenue contribution to advance the business for positive revenue growth.
- Collaborative personality, able to influence, cultivate and drive successful partnering with other interna business functions (i.e. Sales, Marketing, Application Development, and Services).
- Demonstrate examples of driving Cloud SaaS & Subscription Metrics.
- Strong business acumen
- Experience in managing M&A evaluations and integrations.
- Experience in data analytics, modeling, communication & interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with Public Cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure), service offerings and business models is highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA or advanced degree preferred.
What you'll do:
- Act as the strategy/operations lead collaborating with Marketing, Finance, BU & IT peers to establish and drive: sales planning and execution
- Integrate acquisitions, from incubation to maturity across the sales organization.
- Translate strategy into an operating plan. Build metrics of measurement across metered (pay as you go) through subscription (longer term annuity).
- Build true cloud muscle within Human across the entire buyer journey- from interest through quote, quote through cash, and customer success to drive renewals & cross-product, cross-route expansion.
- Lead Business Sales Operations team to develop a consistent and effective platform : create KPI's; manage AOP, ARR, MRR by establishing sales success dashboarding including key productivity, financial and product adoption metrics, in collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Act as internal and external evangelist on Human solutions, strategy, emerging technologies and competition.
- Know and understand SaaS/PaaS market trends and identify potential acquisitions; be the interface and liaison to Finance, BU & Marketing.
Life at HUMAN:
HUMAN prides itself on being an equal opportunity workplace. We firmly believe in putting people first regardless of who you are, where you come from, how you identify, or who your favorite robot is (we have many). We are on a mission to protect the integrity of the internet for everyone, so we welcome all individuals to come to share their unique experiences and perspectives as we fight against cybercrime together!
With Humans located in all parts of the world, we’ve fully embraced our diversity of thought and are always looking for innovative ways to connect with one another - even in virtual reality! Although New York City is our HQ, with teams in London, Virginia, and Victoria, we trust our Humans in choosing where they work and how they work. The benefits package we provide reflects our remote-first culture and our commitment to our Humans’ personal career development, which includes annual stipends for home office setup, wellbeing, and learning & development. We also offer flexible time off, no-meeting Fridays, HUMAN days, sabbatical programs, and so much more.
We’re constantly trying to anticipate the needs of our Humans to ensure each one of us is equally prepared to do some of the best work of our life. Taking care of one another is part of the HUMAN experience and how we build true HUMAN connections.
If you are an individual with a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us directly.
See more open positions at HUMAN
Something looks off?