Sales & GTM Leader
At HeyMilo, we’re looking for our first sales/go-to-market expert. An individual with deep expertise working at an early-stage B2B startup and understands the process of developing an end-to-end go-to-market plan that can be flexible as the market shifts.
The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial and collaborative in their working style who is excited about scaling a company in its formative years prior to achieving $1-5M in ARR and thrives in solving highly ambiguous problems.
In this role, you’ll be working directly with the co-founders of the company and will be the sales expert in the team.
- Refine ICP and build segment-specific outbound strategies
- Test and identify the most effective messaging and product positioning
- Execute the full sales cycle: outbound prospecting, demos, account management
- Build a strong customer feedback loop to ensure our product evolves to meet customer needs
- Build out a repeatable sales process that others can follow as we scale our team
- Previous experience working in a pre-Series A B2B venture, whether that be an early-stage company or your own business
- Full stack sales experience: from outbound prospecting and lead generation all the way through to demos and closing deals
- Proven track record of exceeding metrics within high-uncertainty / low-structure environments
- Experience with various B2B sales tools and can comment on which tools the team should be using (i.e Linkedin Sales Navigator, Apollo, Hubspot, etc.)
- Experience in Recruiting/HR tech (bonus but not a requirement)
HeyMilo is looking to change the way companies interview and evaluate candidates. We’re looking to transform how recruiters and hiring managers filter out candidates to identify the best candidates in their pipelines for high-volume roles. How do we do this? We’ve built a generative AI-powered voice agent that enables companies to conduct a two-way conversational interview, with the ability to in real time score candidates based on a customizable scoring rubric.
Our founding team is led by repeat exited co-founders with past experience working at companies like Instagram, Microsoft, and Salesforce. We recently raised our seed round from notable investors such as Canaan Partners and ERA.
This role will initially be a contract role, with the opportunity to convert to full-time.
Diversity and inclusion are important to us, and we provide equal opportunity for all applicants and employees. We are building a company that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills and know that more inclusion only makes our work and work environment better.
If you have any questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.