Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, April 20, 2023
Hermeus is a startup developing hypersonic aircraft to radically accelerate air travel. At Mach 5, more than twice the speed of the supersonic Concorde, passengers will be able to cross the Atlantic in 90 minutes. On the path to hypersonic passenger aircraft, Hermeus is partnering with government agencies including the US Air Force and NASA to develop a series of autonomous aircraft that derisk the technology and solve urgent national security challenges. These products provide the data and confidence necessary to certify, produce, operate, and maintain safe and comfortable commercial aircraft. Hypersonic aircraft have the potential to create trillions of dollars of new global economic growth per year, unlocking significant resources that can be utilized to solve the world’s greatest problems.
As Facilities Coordinator, you will be running our LA office and contributing to its sustainable growth. Owning critical responsibilities from coordinating office experiences to facilities maintenance. The ideal Facilities Coordinator tracks communication between guests, contractors, and our offices. Additionally, you will be expected to prioritize office requests and issues and mitigate them in a timely manner. This position will be non-exempt and will report to the Facility Manager.
How you'll impact Hermeus:
- Contact and coordinate onsite activities with approved contractors and vendors
- Meet and escort vendors, deliveries, and other visitors as needed
- Maintain the service and schedule for facilities services such as elevators, lifts/cranes, waste, recycling, pest control, landscaping, and other repair services
- Assist with badging, ITAR, NDA requirements, inspection of safety systems and security training
- Assist with procurement of office supplies and hardware shipping & receiving
- Track stocks of office supplies, replace and place orders when necessary
- 2+ years of facilities or office management
- Proven problem solver with ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Experience making independent judgments with limited time or information
- Developed communication skills for relaying data, verbally and written, between other employees, vendors, and customers
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment balancing several projects at any given time
- Ability to adapt and redirect in response to changes in strategic directions
- High school diploma or equivalency certification
Desires Multipliers/ Nice to Have:
- Experience with facilities management within the aerospace, hospitality, or restaurant industry
- Capable of reading facilities floor plans and schematics
- OSHA 10 Certified
We encourage you to apply even if you have skillsets and experience outside of our current needs as we're always open to connect and discuss future opportunities.
See more open positions at Hermeus
Something looks off?