Precision Engagement is a new Glooko offering that utilizes multi-channel engagement methods (email/SMS outreach, in-app messaging, and more) that are customized based on a healthcare system’s unique needs and goals to enhance patient care.
- Manage projects from start to finish to support Precision Engagement, including pre-work, campaign build-out and implementation, and ongoing proactive support for Precision Engagement clients.
- Meeting with potential clients to understand workflow and consult on best practices and best Precision Engagement products.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Account Management, Product, Marketing, and Regulatory, to onboard and support campaigns.
- Manage and maintain project information and documentation.
- Manage the success of projects through metric tracking and business reviews.
- Stay up-to-date with product knowledge, business flow, sales process, and market dynamic.
- Proactively support Precision Engagement projects
- Act as the primary point of contact for designated precision engagement clients pre and post-implementation.
- Manage reporting and Braze campaigns and use findings to drive continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with the Sales and Account Management teams to provide technical expertise during final sales presentations and ensure teams are included/ informed of the status of integrations in progress through reporting.
- Manage expectations, deadlines, milestones, and stakeholders around assigned projects.
- Address and respond to client issues in a timely manner and ensure relevant customer teams and development teams are informed of issues and resolutions.
- Assist in authoring and editing knowledge articles, training materials, and manuals as they relate to the product and support them post-implementation.
- Work collaboratively with clients/partners and internal teams (e.g., Regulatory, Security, Product, Marketing, etc) to understand, develop, and document requirements for precision engagement.
- Work closely with Product Design to revise and implement new designs/customizations.
- BA/BS preferred
- Prior experience working with a hospital or healthcare system or within a project management role in a SaaS organization.
- Knowledge of the Braze tool is preferred but not required.
- Technical competency with the ability to translate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Strong critical thinking and strategic problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in executing effective marketing campaigns and utilizing data analysis to drive continuous improvement.
- Motivated and excited to learn and take on new challenges.
- An ability to work independently and efficiently to complete tasks, ability to adapt, and prioritize.
- Ownership and accountability while delivering on a client’s needs.
- At least three (3) years of project management experience is preferred.
- A strong passion and commitment to diabetes and patient care.
There are over 420 million people in the world with diabetes and Glooko helps them, as well as their physicians and care team, manage the disease more easily and cost-effectively. Glooko is the Unified Platform for Diabetes Management and provides an FDA-cleared, HIPAA-compliant Web and Mobile (iOS and Android) application for people with diabetes and the clinicians who treat them. The platform seamlessly unifies data from over 80 of the leading blood glucose meters, insulin pumps, continuous glucose monitors, activity trackers, and biometric devices to deliver insights that improve personal and clinical decision support.
Glooko’s mobile app and web dashboard enable patients to easily track and proactively manage all aspects of their diabetes care. Glooko’s Population Tracker and APIs offer diabetes-centric analytics and supply insightful reports, graphs and pattern-triggered notifications to patients, health systems, and payers. The Glooko platform also allows customers and third-party developers to create branded modules for Glooko users.
Launched in 2010, Glooko is funded and managed by visionary technologists and leaders in healthcare.
Glooko Benefits Include:
- Having a meaningful impact on people's lives
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Pre-IPO stock incentives
- Full benefits: medical, dental, vision, and transportation incentives
- Annual reimbursement on fitness expenses (gym memberships, running shoes, yoga classes, etc.)
- 401(k) matching program
- Have a meaningful impact on people’s lives
Glooko provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Glooko complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Posted positions are not open to third-party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.