Senior Product Designer
At Glooko, our goal is to make chronic condition management easier for everyone (with a focus on Diabetes). Our team envisions the future for providers and patient care through a Human-Centered Design approach, applying ethnographic-style research and collaborative design methods. Design thinking is at the forefront of how we create smart, innovative, and most of all dependable solutions that our providers and patients trust. We are constantly researching our users’ needs, behaviors, and conditions to inform our strategy and designs. By joining our multidisciplinary team as a Product Designer, you will work alongside Design Researchers, Product Managers, Software Engineers, Data Scientist, and other roles.
- Create new product concepts, prototypes, and UI specifications.
- Work in close collaboration with Product Managers to co-define the future of Glooko products.
- Gain a deep understanding of the user's needs.
- Plan, design, and execute concept validation and usability tests.
- Communicate ideas, research and solutions to the team and organization.
- Contribute to cultivating Glooko’s design culture.
- Collaborate on features with data, engineering, and product management teams.
- Problem-solve, ideate, and create solutions across platforms with technical considerations.
- Maintain and contribute to design libraries in Figma.
- Design new concepts and evolve previous work in Figma.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or equivalent degree.
- Five or more years of work experience practicing Human-Centered Design, three with a Master's degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or equivalent.
- Must have a portfolio of work that demonstrates UX/UI capabilities.
There are over 420 million people in the world with diabetes, and Glooko helps them, as well as their physicians and care team, manage the disease more easily and cost-effectively. Glooko is the Unified Platform for Diabetes Management and provides an FDA-cleared, HIPAA-compliant Web and Mobile (iOS and Android) application for people with diabetes and the clinicians who treat them. The platform seamlessly unifies data from over 80 of the leading blood glucose meters, insulin pumps, continuous glucose monitors, activity trackers, and biometric devices to deliver insights that improve personal and clinical decision support.
Glooko’s mobile app and web dashboard enable patients to easily track and proactively manage all aspects of their diabetes care. Glooko’s Population Tracker and APIs offer diabetes-centric analytics and supply insightful reports, graphs and pattern-triggered notifications to patients, health systems, and payers. The Glooko platform also allows customers and third-party developers to create branded modules for Glooko users.
Launched in 2010, Glooko is funded and managed by visionary technologists and leaders in healthcare.
Glooko Benefits Include:
- Having a meaningful impact on people's lives
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Pre-IPO stock incentives
- Full benefits: medical, dental, vision, and transportation incentives
- Annual reimbursement on fitness expenses (gym memberships, running shoes, yoga classes, etc.)
- 401(k) matching program
- Have a meaningful impact on people’s lives
Glooko provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Glooko complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Posted positions are not open to third-party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.