Postgraduate / Medical Student Clinical Operations & Strategy Internship
Frame is reimagining family planning - empowering anyone and everyone with holistic, personalized guidance to build the family that they want. Inspired by its wife/husband co-founders, Jessica and Corey teamed up with top clinical experts to help others avoid the overwhelming infertility crisis that they experienced. Frame is building a better way, and we’re looking for team members who are hungry and excited to change the status quo in fertility and family building.
Frame’s initial solution focused on a personalized risk assessment combined with 1:1 coaching and navigation and is now broadening to close care gaps and complement in-person primary, ObGyn and fertility care. Frame partners with healthcare providers, employers and payers to deliver their offering to the end consumer.
As a clinical expert, we will be relying on you to help us connect with local clinicians, support upcoming launches with health systems and practices and advise Frame on clinical strategy and operations. You will be our eyes and ears on the ground with our primary care, Obgyn and fertility clinic partners.
This is a high exposure role, and you’ll become very familiar with life of a founding team member at a high growth, venture-backed company. It’s an amazing opportunity for people who may want to start their own thing one day or aim to be at the leadership table at a digital health / tech company. This experience, and the leadership team, especially the CEO, at Frame will help you learn and achieve those next steps.
NOTE: We are seeking someone in the DC/MD/VA area given some local projects happening there. Flexible hours/timing and totally remote otherwise.
● Serve as our Clinical Operations Leader for our upcoming launches and implementations
● Partner one-on-one with our clinical team leads at various practices in Virginia
● Advise Frame as we look to improve clinical operations, strategy and technology
● Partner directly with the leadership team, especially Frame's Medical Director, CEO, Chief Product Officer and Head of Customers and Partnerships
What You’ll Bring to Frame:
● Clinical knowledge, expertise and strategic thinking
● Bias towards action and taking initiative to get things done
● Comfort and experience engaging with clinicians and other physician leaders / executives
● High integrity and excellent communication and organizational skills
● Excitement for our mission and for challenging the status quo
● Working towards a MD or DO or other related clinical degree
● Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
● Preferred qualifications:
○ Experience working at early stage and/or small companies
○ Experience working in healthcare innovation / technology
Frame is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Something looks off?