Chief of Staff to the CEO - Undergrad/Grad Internship (DC/MD/VA Location)
Frame is reimagining family planning - empowering anyone and everyone with holistic, personalized guidance to build the family that they want. Inspired by its wife/husband co-founders, Jessica and Corey teamed up with top clinical experts to help others avoid the overwhelming infertility crisis that they experienced. Frame is building a better way, and we’re looking for team members who are hungry and excited to change the status quo in fertility and family building.
Frame’s initial solution focused on a personalized risk assessment combined with 1:1 coaching and navigation and is now broadening to close care gaps and complement in-person primary, ObGyn and fertility care. Frame partners with healthcare providers, employers and payers to deliver their offering to the end consumer.
As the Chief of Staff to the CEO/Co-Founder (Jessica), you will be her right-hand person and an amplifier for her and other leadership team members. In particular, you will help her with key projects this summer including the rollout of our virtual care model, and you will support her in connecting the dots between internal teams and leaders. You will also wholly own projects and workstreams, especially high priority, strategic initiatives.
This is a high exposure role, and you’ll become very familiar with life as a CEO / founder at a high growth, venture-backed company. It’s an amazing opportunity for people who may want to start their own thing one day or aim to be at the leadership table at a digital health / tech company. This experience, and the leadership team, especially the CEO, at Frame will help you learn and achieve those next steps.
NOTE: We are seeking someone in the DC/MD/VA area given some local projects happening there.
● Serve as the right hand and stunt double to the CEO
● Serve as the communications “link” across leaders and functions
● Touch every function, especially sales, business development/partnerships, marketing
● Dig in on the biggest and most important focus areas across the business
● Partner directly with the leadership team, especially the Chief Product Officer and Head
of Customers and Partnerships on internal operations
● NOT be an Executive Assistant :) This is a strategic role (however, efforts to keep the
CEO organized are always appreciated!)
What You’ll Bring to Frame:
● Dedication and empathy for people on their fertility and family building journey
● Bias towards action and taking initiative to get things done
● Comfort and experience with presenting to stakeholders and/or leading large 10+ person
● High integrity and excellent communication and organizational skills
● Excitement for our mission and for challenging the status quo
● Working towards a Bachelor’s degree or other Graduate degree (e.g., MBA)
● Relevant experience in a strategy, operations, marketing or business development role
(e.g., consulting, banking, tech, startups) which could include relevant internships
● Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
● Preferred qualifications:
○ Experience working at early stage and/or small companies
○ Experience working in digital health / health care
Frame is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Something looks off?