Nurse Practitioner - Women's Health, Fertility & Family Building (part-time)
About Us: Frame is a family building guide that helps individuals and couples plan ahead and understand their risk factors and options early to avoid a downstream and often costly fertility crisis. We are a venture-backed, early stage digital health company positioned for growth. We are on a mission to create a path so that anyone can achieve their most important goals.
- A Frame Nurse Practitioner works to provide high quality and compassionate support to people throughout their journey. We are looking for folks who are passionate about reproductive health and supporting others, lead with empathy, and have strong listening and communication skills. This member of our care team will support the development and execution of a care journey for Frame members and work closely with them to help them achieve their goals. Active NP license for the state of Virginia is a requirement.
About the Role: We are currently hiring Nurse Practitioners to join our fully remote team. This is a unique, flexible position with a minimum of 10-20 hours per week and the potential to increase over time. In this role, you will:
- Empower individuals and couples to reach their family goals by listening openly and helping them understand the next steps on their journey.
- Effectively deliver care via 1:1 virtual sessions, utilizing Frame tools & processes.
- Develop recommendations and care plans that are personalized to each user and their family goals.
- Communicate with users via text to guide them through the process and answer their questions along the way.
- Collaborate with other members of the care team (Medical Director, Health Coaches, Nutritionists/Dietitians) to ensure comprehensive support for patients at all stages of their journey.
What we’re looking for:
- You love a flexible schedule and have the ability to work at least 10 hours/week, and more when needed.
- Empathetic and non-judgmental. Fertility journeys can have their challenges and we’re here to support our users.
- Exceptionally detail oriented and organized, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable delivering preconception care to both males and females.
- Experirence delivering high quality integrated care via telemedicine.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment - we’re a startup!
- Experience supporting specific communities including BIPOC and LGBTQ+
- 2+ years of clinical experience with fertility, maternity, reproductive health, and/or women’s health.
- B.S. Degree from an accredited institution in nursing or related field.
- Board certification as Nurse Practitioner (family nurse practitioner or women’s health nurse practitioner), with active and unrestricted licenses in the state of Virginia.
- Must be willing and able to obtain additional licenses in multiple states where members reside, with Frame supporting the cost of required licensure.
Please share a resume and your linkedin profile with your application, as well as a list of states in which you are licensed or certified to work as a Nurse Practitioner.
Frame Fertility is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Something looks off?