Program Development Manager
Responsible for sales, service, and physician-support of Company products within an assigned geographic region. Responsible for all aspects related to sales including but not limited to prospecting, qualifying leads, demonstrating devices, closing orders as well as building excellent customer relations with physicians and hospital personnel.
$90,000 base salary plus variable.
- Develop sales plan and strategies for territory activities using SFDC and Sales Process.
- Ability to develop an implementation plan with existing accounts to market a program.
- Demonstrate product, procedure, and clinical knowledge by complete understanding of Company product.
- Maintain close key customer contacts to continually determine customer needs.
- Conduct sales presentations.
- Actively market the Marketing department activities.
- Represent the company at trade shows, exhibitions, training courses, conferences, and events.
- Recommend product enhancements/changes based upon market feedback and increased sales potential.
- Work with and assist in developing Sales Representatives as added to Sales organization.
- Cover open territories until filled.
- Public speaking presentations to a variety of audiences.
- Other projects and assignments as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree and experience in OR or GI setting presenting device products with a proven track record of results.
- Demonstrated knowledge of surgical procedures with three or more years of medical device sales experience.
- Experience in delivery of effective technical sales presentations to medical professionals.
- Solid demonstrated selling skills.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and persuasive communication skills.
- High proficiency in PC software application (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability and willingness to extensive travel.
- Ability to perform public speaking at various venues
- Telephone/Cell Phone
- Fax Machine
- General office equipment
- Microsoft Office suite