Posted on Saturday, November 11, 2023
As a Credit Analyst at Earnipay, you will play a crucial role in ensuring our lending operations' financial stability and growth. You will be responsible for building risk assessment models, managing data and reporting, and overseeing various credit-related functions. We are seeking candidates with a minimum of 4 years of experience in banking or lending fintech. Data Scientists with previous experience in credit risk or credit portfolio management are also welcome to apply.
- Risk Assessment Models: Develop, refine, and maintain risk assessment models to evaluate the risk profile of individuals or businesses seeking earned wage access and other credit products.
- Data Analysis: Analyze financial statements, credit reports, and other relevant data sources to make informed lending decisions.
- Credit Policy Development: Collaborate with the senior management team to establish and update credit policies, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Credit Risk Models: Develop and maintain credit risk assessment models that accurately evaluate the creditworthiness of applicants and borrowers.
- Credit Underwriting: Lead the credit underwriting process, including reviewing loan applications, conducting risk assessments, and determining appropriate loan terms and conditions.
- Portfolio Management: Monitor the performance of the loan portfolio, identifying and mitigating potential risks and delinquencies.
- Data and Reporting: Prepare regular reports on credit portfolio performance, delinquency rates, and other key performance indicators for senior management and regulatory authorities.
- Compliance: Ensure compliance with all relevant laws and regulations governing lending practices.
- Team Collaboration: Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, customer success, product, and engineering, to optimize lending operations.
- Continuous Improvement: Continuously assess and enhance credit risk assessment processes and strategies to improve lending efficiency and reduce risk.