Clinical Informatics Specialist
What we're doing isn't easy. But nothing worth doing ever is.
We envision a future powered by robots that work seamlessly with human teams. We build artificial intelligence that enables service robots to collaborate with people and adapt to dynamic human environments. Join our mission-driven, venture-backed team as we build out our customer-facing operations arm.
Diligent Robotics is searching for a Clinical Informatics Specialist to be our product ambassador with a wide range of clinical stakeholders at current and prospective clients. As a Clinical Informatics Specialist you will confidently engage with clients to see their implementations through successfully while seeking opportunities for process improvement for both the client and the Diligent teams. You will seek to understand client’s existing clinical workflows, identify their opportunities for automation, and help translate their needs to establish new protocols and workflows. You will continue to develop and enhance end-user and superuser training, user guides, procedures, and manuals for clients while having a strong presence to present these educational materials to end-users and super users.
The ideal candidate is self driven, passionate, and has experience leveraging your knowledge and skills to deliver innovative solutions.You can deal with ambiguous situations and act quickly to remove obstacles. You are comfortable with a minimum of 50% of your time committed to being onsite with clients.
- Deliver successful implementations and relationship management of new and existing Clients.
- Develop use-case Ramp Plan from workflow validation surveys for new Clients (and existing Clients as they expand) to drive increases in robot utilization at client sites
- Develop and enhance end-user and superuser training, user guides, procedures, and manuals for clients while having a strong presence to present these educational materials to end-users and super users
- Collaborate cross functionally with the Growth/Product/Operations/Engineering teams to support clients with implementation, training, and ongoing success
- Become a Brand Ambassador by proactively providing feedback to the Diligent product team on product performance with suggestions for product improvements and new product development
- An unencumbered nursing license and/or 3+ years of relevant work experience in a clinical setting
- Has a general understanding of the hospital environment and can speak hospital language
- Familiarity creating, publishing and presenting educational content geared for the clinical setting
- Familiarity with technology solutions in the clinical setting/ industry experience (health tech, EHR implementations, etc.)
- Willingness to travel a minimum of 50% of time to client sites and work varying shifts depending on client needs
- A valid US Driver’s License required
- Able and willing to pass hospital vendor credentialing requirements – such as, but not limited to, drug screening, immunizations, training and background screening
Nice to Have:
- Master’s degree in Nursing, Healthcare Administration, Informatics, Business Administration or equivalent
- Training and startup experience preferred
- Experience collaborating in a remote working environment
- Experience with Google Suite
- Understands clinical problems/pain points and has the ability to translate these needs to paper
- Ability to create clinical workflows based on client feedback
- Creativity to understand how we can continue to evolve our product offerings to stay ahead of market needs