Frontend Engineer II
What we're doing isn't easy. But nothing worth doing ever is.
We envision a future powered by robots that work seamlessly with human teams. We build the artificial intelligence that enables service robots to collaborate with people and adapt to dynamic human environments. Join our mission-driven, venture-backed team as we build out our customer-facing operations arm.
The Diligent Software Engineer - Frontend works together with engineering teams, IT, and Platform to address unique business challenges through comprehensive solutions while taking into account user experience, design and accessibility. In this role you will focus on building brand new customer facing applications and internal support tools built in React.JS. The engineer will work with a small, highly focused, and collaborative team. You will participate in On-Call rotation to maintain platform SLAs.
- Build data driven user interfaces and reusable components.
- Create visualizations from sensors and data on the robots.
- Build a beautiful point-to-point robot experience.
- Help drive new customer experiences that make our product easier to use.
- Occasional off-hours, on-call work required
- Must have 2 plus years of professional web development experience
- Must have ability to write and maintain components in React.
- Must understand HTML and CSS and be able to build professional websites.
- Nice to have experience with integrating APIs from third party sources.
- Nice to have experience with managing database data.