Objective: Act as a virtual health coach to support pregnant patients and new moms throughout their pregnancy and postpartum journey.
About Us: Delfina provides a leading pregnancy care data platform to improve maternal and child health outcomes. Our Delfina Guide will work closely with our Care Delivery Manager to execute patient engagement protocols and ensure maximum patient engagement and adoption of the Delfina Care program. Our Guide needs to be empathetic with excellent communication skills.
- Work alongside the Care Delivery manager to execute patient engagement and coaching protocols on a weekly basis
- Ensure patient’s engagement and participation for both pregnant patients and new mothers
- Ensure patients adhere to recommended care protocols and tracking as defined by the healthcare provider and/or organization
- DONA certification
- Strong communication and conversational skills
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Experience with Web and mobile technologies
- Telehealth experience is a plus
Compensation: The hourly rate for this role is $20-30 USD. While this range represents a wide variety of factors, including location, skills, experience, education, and training, new hires who meet most of the requirements above should expect to earn near the middle of the posted salary range.
Application process: Email resume and brief statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 15, 2023
Delfina provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.