Drug Safety Consultant
Day One Biopharmaceuticals
Remote · Sterling, VA, USA
Posted on Sunday, May 21, 2023
DRUG SAFETY CONSULTANT
Day One Biopharmaceuticals is an emerging, mission-driven, drug development company intentionally designed to identify, clinical evaluate, and successfully commercialize novel treatments for pediatric oncology patients, and ultimately to expand those benefits to patients of all ages. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.dayonebio.com.
· As a Drug Safety Consultant, you will be expected to perform case processing for serious adverse events, serious and non-serious adverse drug reactions and other medically-related project information such as adverse events of special interest and clinical endpoints.
· Complete QC of vendor cases to ensure quality levels are maintained per DOB’s expectations.
· Management of the safety intake mailbox
· Support the team as needed to ensure patient safety is monitored and maintained at DOB
· Relevant clinical research/pharmaceutical industry experience, preferably in pharmacovigilance/drug safety – ARGUS global safety database, with knowledge of medical terminology and coding systems.
· Must be fluent in written and verbal English with good communication skills and basic computer skills. Detail orientated and capable of working effectively within a team environment.
· Medical/science background (nursing preferred) and/or bachelor’s degree or local equivalent.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification.
The hourly range for this consulting position is $50-$80/hour.
Day One Bio considers a range of factors when determining base compensation. These considerations mean actual compensation will vary.
Day One is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Recruitment & Staffing Agencies: Day One Biopharmaceuticals does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than candidates. The submission of unsolicited resumes by recruitment or staffing agencies to Day One Biopharmaceuticals or its employees is strictly prohibited unless contacted directly by Day One Biopharmaceutical’s internal HR team. Any resume submitted by an agency in the absence of a signed agreement will automatically become the property of Day One Biopharmaceuticals, and Day One Biopharmaceuticals will not owe any referral or other fees with respect thereto.
See more open positions at Day One Biopharmaceuticals
Something looks off?