Senior Solutions Consultant/Engineer (Post-Sales)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, October 4, 2023
We believe AI will usher in a new era of human creativity, thinking, and innovation. Our generative AI platform is purpose-built to drive these outcomes for our customers, giving them the ability to design and create high-impact, high-leverage AI workflows that power their business.
Copy.ai makes AI accessible for all users, regardless of technical know-how. Our platform makes it easy to drive real business value from the latest large language models (LLMs) and help companies navigate their AI transformation journey.
We have over 10 million users, the backing of top tier venture capital firms (Sequoia, Craft, Wing, Tokyo Black), and an incredible tailwind of AI momentum and enthusiasm.
We have solid traction but are still a young company. This role is what you make of it, and your teammates and colleagues will help you every step of the way. You’ll look back on your time at Copy.ai and view it as the most impactful and highest growth phase of your career. There’s a lot to take on, but we trust that you’re up to the challenge.
Copy.ai is a fully remote company. All employees must be able to work 9am-5pm in their timezone, Pacific to Eastern.
We are looking for a technical and creative Solutions Consultant to join our team at Copy.ai! In this customer-facing role, you'll be responsible for onboarding and training our clients, helping them discover and build new use cases, and actively working to grow their accounts. You'll also have the opportunity to work with some of the world's most renowned Fortune 500 companies such as ThermoFisher, Lenovo, Gartner, and Stanley Black & Decker.
What you'll do:
- Partner closely with the sales team to close new business, providing key technical insights and creating compelling solutions designed to meet client needs.
- Lead the Proof of Concept (POC) process for potential clients, demonstrating how our platform can address specific use cases and provide significant value for their business.
- Develop innovative use cases for clients to boost value, encourage extensive utilization of our platform, and ultimately, expand their accounts.
- Engage proactively with existing clients to facilitate introductions to other departments within their organizations, effectively showcasing the capabilities of Copy.ai to these groups.
- Utilize your technical know-how and ingenuity in developing custom solutions that help clients navigate their challenges and maximize the benefits of our platform.
- Foster strong client relationships through proactive communication, swift issue resolution, and continual feedback solicitation for further enhancements.
- Team up with our product team to gather customer insights, forging a feedback loop that informs the development of new features and improvements.
- 5+ years in a similar customer-facing role within a SaaS or technology company, such as a solutions engineer, pre-sales consultant, or sales engineer.
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to rapidly adapt to new technologies.
- Excellent communication skills, adept at presenting to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Creative problem solver with the ability to identify customer needs and devise tailored solutions.
- A self-starter who's results-oriented, capable of managing multiple priorities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of, or experience with, AI technology and copywriting tools will be advantageous.
*Copy.ai is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We encourage applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.*
What We Offer 😎:
👫 A close-knit and collaborative early-stage startup environment where every voice is heard and every opinion matters; 40 team members as of 08/2023
💰 Competitive salary and stock option equity packages; We're a Series A startup
🏥 Excellent Medical Plans to choose from including HSA plans, PPOs, and HMOs from Kaiser and Aetna; Dental and Vision insurance; Copy.ai pays up to $700/month per employee for monthly premiums
🏠 100% REMOTE startup! Our team is distributed all over the US and Canada
🛫UNLIMITED PTO; We truly believe in work-life balance and that hard work should be balanced with time for rest and rejuvenation
📈 401k plan and automatic 3% employer contribution from Day 1!!!!
💻 Brand new work-sponsored computer
🏝 IRL / In-Person retreats throughout the year
Copy.ai Organizational Values:
⭐️ Customer focus
⭐️ Data driven