Account Development Representative - South (6 months internship)
Posted on Tuesday, February 6, 2024
Contentsquare is a global digital experience analytics company empowering the brands you interact with every day to build better online experiences for all. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global and distributed team – known as the CSquad – representing more than 72 nationalities across the world.
In 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, and we were also recognized as a certified Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, US and UK. In November 2023, we acquired Heap, our largest acquisition to date, strengthening our analytics platform to provide a 360 view of users' digital experience.
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Contentsquare and Contentsquare team members. We’ll never initially contact you via text or GChat, and never solicit money from you. Please visit our careers blog for more information.
We are looking for a hard-working and proactive person who has a genuine curiosity about kick starting their career. This 6 month internship offers a chance to be exposed to a fast growing and exciting culture, giving you the opportunity to learn from some of the best in the industry.
Reporting to the ADR team leader EMEA, you will be supporting one of the most crucial parts of the sophisticated sales cycle. From our growing Madrid or Paris office, you will help our Spanish Sales team define and develop our sales process whilst understanding the key business challenges of our product and services.
We are a fast-growing company and need people who will take initiative and ownership when developing new business.
As an Account Development Representative within the Inside Sales EMEA team, you will play a key role in crafting the strategies of the Sales Development Representatives (SDRs), and could practice with this job as well. In fact, you will:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Contentsquare's existing business and new business opportunities in your region.
- Learn how to use tools and platforms such as Salesloft, Microsoft Excel and Salesforce CRM.
- Run relevant data in Contentsquare's CRM (supervising volumes of current opportunities, studying interactions with clients and accounts), and carry out summary reports to management in order to better understand the team's challenges in different accounts and sectors.
- Support and continuously collaborate with Italian SDRs in targeting their respective accounts through prospecting and research, by designing strategic management plans for these accounts (Account Plannings).
- Autonomously create new sales opportunities in Spain through cold calling and emailing, to generate a pipeline for our Account Executives in the region.
- Feed new connections by taking advantage of “social selling”, build dedicated and relevant social and emailing campaigns for each account.
- Be the go-to person in the team for sales administration and organizational support.
- Establish relationships within Contentsquare’s ecosystem to strengthen the team's success.
- Look for innovative solutions that encourage significant communications with customers and lead to increased sales leads.
- Develop relevant ideas & initiatives to help CS teams exceed their goals !
- A recent University graduate or end-of-studies student.
- You are sensitive to digital issues and innovations in the UX world.
- You know how to be proactive in helping your team to exceed its goals.
- You have a synthetic mind that allows you to be efficient in the development of strategic plans.
- You are meticulous and have an excellent command of the Microsoft package (in particular Excel).
- You are completely fluent in Spanish as well as highly fluent in both spoken and written English.
Do you want to work and especially learn in a growing company, with transversal missions and within a diverse team? Feel free to apply!
As well as the opportunity to have a tangible impact on the success of the global business here’s what else we offer:
- On the job experience in a market leading SaaS company
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
- Flexible approach to working hours and holidays
- A global Contentsquare community to draw from
Why you should join Contentsquare:
▪️ We’re humans first. We hire dedicated people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
▪️ We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
▪️ We are a fast-growing company with a track record of success over the past 12 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge chance to create an immediate and lasting impact
▪️ Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are a few we want to highlight:
▪️ Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and various opportunities to interact with your team and global colleagues both on and offsite each year
▪️ Work flexibility: hybrid and remote work policies
▪️ Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
▪️Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
▪️Wellbeing and Home Office allowances
▪️A Culture Crew in every country to coordinate regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
▪️ Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success
▪️We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information
We are a 2024 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read ourJob Candidate PrivacyNotice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. You can exercise your rights by using our dedicated Data Subject Rights Portal here.
Your personal data will be securely stored in our hosting provider’s data center in Oregon (US west). We have implemented appropriate transfer mechanisms under applicable data protection laws.