New York, NY, USA
Posted on Friday, February 2, 2024
Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences built on trust, privacy, and accessibility. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
In 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding and were recognised as a certified Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, US and UK.
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Contentsquare and Contentsquare team members. We’ll never initially contact you via text or GChat, and never solicit money from you. Please visit our careers blog for more information.
The Enablement Lead - Enterprise Sales (US) is responsible for developing and executing the enablement strategy for the US Enterprise Sales team, which is the company's fastest-growing segment globally. The position requires a deep understanding of sales enablement best practices, sales methodology and stakeholder management. This is a 360-degree enablement role; you will be strategizing, designing, delivering and working with senior leaders across the region. The role also involves an opportunity to coach and mentor other members of the enablement team across the globe.
- Leading the enablement strategy, delivery and business partnership with the US Enterprise Sales team
- Act as the US Enterprise Sales subject matter expert as it relates to enablement priorities, partnering with US Enterprise Sales leadership to be ‘the voice’ of the market within the Field Enablement team
- Deep knowledge of Sales Methodology: MEDDIC/MEDPIC, Command of Sale/Message, Challenger, Value Selling, or others
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis to determine US Enterprise Sales enablement needs and priorities, identifying gaps and opportunities that will increase productivity and revenue
- Design and deliver a range of enablement programs, activities and interventions tied to improving performance, ranging from Trainings, Content, Coaching, Peer Learning, and Reinforcement
- Lead the creation and delivery of Sales Methodology and Skills Development programs to different communities of sellers
- Partner with Sales Managers to improve their coaching and operational cadence
- Contribute to scaled go-to-market projects (ie new products, sales motions, etc) as a key member of the working team, in partnership with PMM, RevOps and other cross-functional teams
- Manage the onboarding journey and curriculum for new US Enterprise Sales new hires
- Track and measure the results of enablement programs and content, and regularly report results to key business stakeholders
- Build strong relationships with US Enterprise Sales (and global Sales) leadership and serve as a Trusted Advisor and business partner to your stakeholders
- 5+ years in sales enablement, with a successful and demonstrable track record of building and executing sales enablement strategies, programs and content
- Outstanding ability to influence senior leaders to achieve business outcomes
- Sales, Sales Management or Product Marketing experience a plus
- Experience rolling out or upskilling on sales methodologies and sales skills and competencies
- Strong understanding of enablement tactics and techniques that drive meaningful change
- Demonstrable experience with developing programs and content for onboarding, ongoing enablement, skills development and go-to-market programs
- Experience of working successfully in revenue teams in fast-paced, high-growth companies; SaaS and/or Martech experience a plus
- People management experience a plus
- Strong project management and program development skills
- Ability to translate business priorities and skills / knowledge gaps into meaningful learning and content programs
- Ability to develop clear, concise content, distilling complex ideas to non-technical audiences
- Proven track record of producing and hosting educational events, driving adoption, and measuring the impact of programs
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly, to new demands; a high sense of urgency and comfortable with ambiguity“Do What It Takes” mindset to drive execution and ability to pivot
- Demonstrated leadership in delivering results with large-scale, cross-functional teams
- Comfort with ambiguity and working with complex, matrixed teams
- Ability to travel to various global locations if required
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual base salary of $160,000. You may also be offered incentive compensation, bonus, equity, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found below.
Why you should join Contentsquare:
▪️ We’re humans first. We hire dedicated people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done.
▪️ We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
▪️ We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge chance to create an immediate and lasting impact.
▪️ Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product.
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are a few we want to highlight:
▪️ Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and various opportunities to interact with your team and global colleagues both on and offsite each year.
▪️ Work flexibility: hybrid and remote work policies.
▪️ Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different).
▪️ Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave.
▪️ Wellbeing allowance.
▪️ Home Office Allowance.
▪️ A Culture Crew in every country to coordinate regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours.
▪️ Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success.
▪️ We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information.
We are a 2024 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant
Contentsquare is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. You can exercise your rights by using our dedicated Data Subject Rights Portal here.
Your personal data will be securely stored in our hosting provider’s data center in Oregon (US West). We have implemented appropriate transfer mechanisms under applicable data protection laws.