Marketing and Translation Intern (English to Japanese)
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Thursday, January 25, 2024
Contentsquare is a global digital experience analytics company empowering the brands you interact with every day to build better online experiences for all. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global and distributed team – known as the CSquad – representing more than 72 nationalities across the world.
In 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, and we were also recognized as a certified Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, US and UK. In November 2023, we acquired Heap, our largest acquisition to date, strengthening our analytics platform to provide a 360 view of users' digital experience.
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Contentsquare and Contentsquare team members. We’ll never initially contact you via text or GChat, and never solicit money from you. Please visit our careers blog for more information.
We are looking for a diligent multilingual translator to translate English to Japanese text making sure to maintain their original meaning, format and tone. The translator will be responsible for the accurate translation of documents and emails.
Translator responsibilities include reading and thoroughly understanding the context of given material, using specialized dictionaries and proofreading finished pieces of work. To be successful in this role, you should have a keen eye for detail, have advanced English language skills in addition to your native Japanese language.
Ultimately, you will provide ready-to-use translated content that meets our internal needs and helps us reach a broader audience.
- Provide accurate translations of texts.
- Converting text and audio recordings from English to Japanese.
- Liaising with colleagues to ensure that translations are true to the original meaning.
- Excellent proofreading skills with the ability to identify grammar, spelling and punctuation errors.
- Ensuring translated texts conveys original meaning and tone.
- Read given material and research industry-specific terminology.
- Prepare subtitles for videos and online presentations.
- Support on Content Marketing like:
- Translate or write up Blog, Whitepaper, One-pager, ebook, slides, etc.
- Create PDF, Social post, Video clips, Creative images using tools like Adobe, Figma, etc.
- Publish and distribute through website, press release, email, print media
- Support marketing team to nurture audience to become sales-ready leads
- Support on Event like:
- Logistics support for Trade show, Conference, Seminar, Webinar
- Contact creation support
- Attend events
- Current university student, studying ideally linguistics, English or translation.
- Fluent in Japanese and advanced in English.
- Excellent time-management skills and attention to detail.
- Reading material and researching industry-specific terminology.
- Available to work 3~5 days/week, for 6 months duration
Why you should join Contentsquare:
▪️ We’re humans first. We hire dedicated people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
▪️ We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
▪️ We are a fast-growing company with a track record of success over the past 12 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge chance to create an immediate and lasting impact
▪️ Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are a few we want to highlight:
▪️ Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and various opportunities to interact with your team and global colleagues both on and offsite each year
▪️ Work flexibility: hybrid and remote work policies
▪️ Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
▪️Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
▪️Wellbeing and Home Office allowances
▪️A Culture Crew in every country to coordinate regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
▪️ Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success
▪️We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information
We are a 2024 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read ourJob Candidate PrivacyNotice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. You can exercise your rights by using our dedicated Data Subject Rights Portal here.
Your personal data will be securely stored in our hosting provider’s data center in Oregon (US west). We have implemented appropriate transfer mechanisms under applicable data protection laws.