Account Development Representative - US Market (6 months internship)
Posted on Thursday, January 25, 2024
Contentsquare is a global digital analytics company empowering the brands you interact with every day to build better online experiences for all. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global and distributed team – known as the CSquad – representing more than 70 nationalities across the world.
In 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding and were recognised as a certified Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, US and UK.
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Contentsquare and Contentsquare team members. We’ll never initially contact you via text or GChat, and never solicit money from you. Please visit our careers blog for more information.
About the role:
We are looking for a hard-working and proactive person who has a genuine curiosity about kick starting their career. This 6 month internship offers a chance to be exposed to a fast growing and exciting culture, giving you the opportunity to learn from some of the best in the industry.
Reporting to the ADR team leader EMEA, you will be supporting one of the most crucial parts of the sophisticated sales cycle. From our global Paris HQ, you will help our US Sales team define and develop our sales process whilst understanding the key business challenges of our product and services.
We are a fast-growing company and need people who will take initiative and ownership when developing new business.
What you will do:
As an Account Development Representative within the Inside Sales US team, you will play a key role in crafting the strategies of the Sales Development Representatives (SDRs), and could practice with this job as well. In fact, you will:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Contentsquare's existing business and new business opportunities in your region.
- Learn how to use tools and platforms such as Salesloft, Microsoft Excel and Salesforce CRM.
- Run relevant data in Contentsquare's CRM (supervising volumes of current opportunities, studying interactions with clients and accounts), and carry out summary reports to management in order to better understand the team's challenges in different accounts and sectors.
- Autonomously find new sales opportunities and prospects, as well as design strategic management plans for strategic accounts (Account Plannings), share them with SDRs, supervise them while relying on the help of the Marketing and Customer Success teams.
- Support SDRs in targeting their respective accounts and uncovering their challenges.
- Continuously collaborate with the Sales Development Representatives to strategise on targeted accounts.
- Feed new connections by taking advantage of “social selling”, build dedicated and relevant social and emailing campaigns for each account.
- Be the go-to person in the team for sales administration and organizational support.
- Establish relationships within Contentsquare’s ecosystem to strengthen the team's success.
- Look for innovative solutions that encourage significant communications with customers and lead to increased sales leads.
- Develop relevant ideas & initiatives to help CS teams exceed their goals!
What we are looking for:
- A gap year or end-of-studies student
- You are highly fluent in both spoken and written English.
- You are knowledgeable on digital issues and innovations in the UX world.
- You know how to make proposals to help your team exceed their objectives.
- You have a synthetic mind that allows you to be efficient in the development of strategic plans.
- You are meticulous and have an excellent command of the Microsoft package (in particular Excel).
- You want to work and learn in a fast-growing global company, with cross-functional missions and within a dynamic team.
Do you want to work and especially learn in a growing company, with transversal missions and within a dynamic team? Feel free to apply
As well as the opportunity to have a tangible impact on the success of the global business here’s what else we offer:
- On the job experience in a market leading SaaS company
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
- Flexible approach to working hours and holidays
- A global Contentsquare community to draw from
Why you should join Contentsquare:
▪️ We’re humans first. We hire dedicated people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done.
▪️ We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
▪️ We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge chance to create an immediate and lasting impact.
▪️ Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product.
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are a few we want to highlight:
▪️ Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and various opportunities to interact with your team and global colleagues both on and offsite each year.
▪️ Work flexibility: hybrid and remote work policies.
▪️ Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different).
▪️ Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave.
▪️ Wellbeing allowance.
▪️ Home Office Allowance.
▪️ A Culture Crew in every country to coordinate regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours.
▪️ Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success.
▪️ We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information.
We are a 2024 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant
Contentsquare is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. You can exercise your rights by using our dedicated Data Subject Rights Portal here.
Your personal data will be securely stored in our hosting provider’s data center in Oregon (US West). We have implemented appropriate transfer mechanisms under applicable data protection laws.