Sales Development Representative (SDR) - Tokyo (Future Opportunity)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2024
Contentsquare is a global digital experience analytics company empowering the brands you interact with every day to build better online experiences for all. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global and distributed team – known as the CSquad – representing more than 72 nationalities across the world.
In 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, and we were also recognized as a certified Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, US and UK. In November 2023, we acquired Heap, our largest acquisition to date, strengthening our analytics platform to provide a 360 view of users' digital experience.
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Contentsquare and Contentsquare team members. We’ll never initially contact you via text or GChat, and never solicit money from you. Please visit our careers blog for more information.
Please Note: this is a future opportunity, it is not available right now, but might be open in the near future.
Reporting to the Lead of APAC Sales Development, this role requires a driven individual who is able to achieve and excel targets and who will be able to evangelise and take a new product to market. You will help define and develop our sales process whilst understanding the key business challenges our product and services solve. We are a fast-growing company, and need people who will take initiative and ownership when executing new business. There is a great opportunity to progress within the business.
As a Sales Development Representative at Contentsquare, you will:
- Generate business opportunities through professional, dedicated prospecting via emails, events and cold calling
- Develop C-Level relationships within target accounts
- Uncover green field territories and making them your own by becoming a subject matter expert
- Develop a sales plan, whilst creating and maintaining a monthly sales forecast
- Review the market to determine customer needs and feeding back into the business
- Work alongside your dedicated local marketing team to capitalise on engagement generated from events and their lead generation activity
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- An intrinsic drive to be successful
- Strong communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Fluent in Japanese, business level English
- Excellent project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple internal stakeholders
- Strong negotiation skills, highly personable, and confident interacting in-person and over the phone with senior personnel
- Engaging copywriting skills and experience of delivering compelling emails and communications to stand out from the crowd
- Enjoys working in a dynamic start-up culture, contributing new and creative ideas
- Relevant experience in SaaS, ASP, Analytics, eBusiness or CRM software highly recommended
As well as the opportunity to have a tangible impact on the success of the global business here’s what else we offer:
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development as well as great potential for internal career progression
- Flexible approach to working hours and holidays
- Strong benefits package
- A global Contentsquare community to draw from
- Travel opportunities to our global offices for onboarding, the Hackathon, and our annual worldwide kickoff trip
Join our adventure where together we go beyond ourselves and conquer the next big challenge!
Why you should join Contentsquare:
▪️ We’re humans first. We hire dedicated people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
▪️ We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
▪️ We are a fast-growing company with a track record of success over the past 12 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge chance to create an immediate and lasting impact
▪️ Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are a few we want to highlight:
▪️ Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and various opportunities to interact with your team and global colleagues both on and offsite each year
▪️ Work flexibility: hybrid and remote work policies
▪️ Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
▪️Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
▪️Wellbeing and Home Office allowances
▪️A Culture Crew in every country to coordinate regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
▪️ Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success
▪️We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information
We are a 2024 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read ourJob Candidate PrivacyNotice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. You can exercise your rights by using our dedicated Data Subject Rights Portal here.
Your personal data will be securely stored in our hosting provider’s data center in Oregon (US west). We have implemented appropriate transfer mechanisms under applicable data protection laws.