Professional Service Operations Analyst
Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2024
Contentsquare is a global digital experience analytics company empowering the brands you interact with every day to build better online experiences for all. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global and distributed team – known as the CSquad – representing more than 72 nationalities across the world.
In 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, and we were also recognized as a certified Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, US and UK. In November 2023, we acquired Heap, our largest acquisition to date, strengthening our analytics platform to provide a 360 view of users' digital experience.
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Contentsquare and Contentsquare team members. We’ll never initially contact you via text or GChat, and never solicit money from you. Please visit our careers blog for more information.
The mission of the Professional Services Operations team is to align Professional Services strategy to its execution. As a member of the team you will drive critical business insights for our teams while partnering with Proserve leaders to fundamentally improve how we execute. As an entrepreneurial, organized and analytical problem-solver, you will be responsible for optimizing business reporting, customer contract management, and participating in continuous improvement projects for the Proserve organization.
What you’ll do:
- Support key objectives and reporting for internal Professional Services leaders and teams
- Manage a range of Professional Services operational and contract data
- Partner closely with Sales Operations teams to ensure data quality
- Collaborate with the Business Intelligence team to provide accurate and on-point business data and analysis to support leaders in their decision-making and team management
- Strategize and support deliverables for ad hoc solutions to support projects and company objectives
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 2+ years in Professional Services Operations, SaaS Revenue Operations, or Data Analytics roles
- Familiarity with Project Management and Portfolio Management concepts
- Excellence in data management and systems usage
- Team player attitude and a global mindset
- Dedicated and relentless project leadership and execution
- Experience with Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel, including formulas and data analytics and an aptitude for learning new systems
- Strong collaborative skills and the ability to influence peers and management
- Independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources and delivering results in complicated situations
- Comfortable analyzing data and presenting to leadership in a thoughtful and concise manner
- Takes a high degree of ownership over their work
- Lead with creative problem solving, and leverage data to drive influence and strategy while thinking of systems and processes holistically
- Have a customer-centric mindset and understand the end goal is to retain and grow our customer base
- Able to drive change management and develop methods to measure and systemize KPIs
- This is a demanding role that requires strong priority management and interpersonal skills
Why you should join Contentsquare:
▪️ We’re humans first. We hire dedicated people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
▪️ We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
▪️ We are a fast-growing company with a track record of success over the past 12 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge chance to create an immediate and lasting impact
▪️ Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are a few we want to highlight:
▪️ Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and various opportunities to interact with your team and global colleagues both on and offsite each year
▪️ Work flexibility: hybrid and remote work policies
▪️ Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
▪️Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
▪️Wellbeing and Home Office allowances
▪️A Culture Crew in every country to coordinate regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
▪️ Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success
▪️We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information
We are a 2024 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read ourJob Candidate PrivacyNotice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. You can exercise your rights by using our dedicated Data Subject Rights Portal here.
Your personal data will be securely stored in our hosting provider’s data center in Oregon (US west). We have implemented appropriate transfer mechanisms under applicable data protection laws.