Senior Marketing Operations Manager
Marketing & Communications, Operations
Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2024
Contentsquare is a global digital experience analytics company empowering the brands you interact with every day to build better online experiences for all. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global and distributed team – known as the CSquad – representing more than 72 nationalities across the world.
In 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, and we were also recognized as a certified Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, US and UK. In November 2023, we acquired Heap, our largest acquisition to date, strengthening our analytics platform to provide a 360 view of users' digital experience.
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Contentsquare and Contentsquare team members. We’ll never initially contact you via text or GChat, and never solicit money from you. Please visit our careers blog for more information.
The Marketing Operations, Planning & Strategy (MOPS) team is responsible for overseeing and optimizing the various processes and activities within a marketing department to ensure efficiency, effectiveness, and alignment with overall business goals. We are looking for a detail-oriented individual to join our team as the Marketing Operations Manager. This role requires experience in marketing operations, with a strong understanding of best practices in project management, CRM tools, budgeting, and vendor management. To be successful in this role, you need to be an excellent communicator, a problem solver, and be passionate about driving efficiencies and creating processes that help organizations scale.
What you will be doing:
- Annual budget and Marketing KPI planning: Manage end-to-end process for the Marketing team - budget allocations and alignment to regional targets and initiatives, identifying and locking team’s KPIs, communication, etc.
- Budget management: Complete ownership of marketing budgets, collaborating with cross-functional teams to allocate resources effectively.
- Budget monitoring & analysis: Monitor and analyze budget performance (incl. ROI), providing regular reports to leadership with insights and recommendations.
- Vendor management: Support the evaluation process, and manage contract execution, invoicing and overall vendor onboarding.
- Project management: Develop and implement comprehensive project plans, ensuring all marketing initiatives are executed on time and within budget
- Building workback plans: Support the VP of Marketing Ops with various workback plans, small and big projects as needed.
- Creating and implementing best practices: Implement best practices in marketing operations to streamline workflows and drive productivity.
- Act as the liaison: Act as the liaison between Marketing Ops and Marketing, Procurement, Legal, FP&A, Revenue Ops, ISD and other teams.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 4-7 years of experience in B2B marketing operations.
- Proven track record of successfully managing marketing budgets, timelines, and vendor relationships.
- Strong project management skills with keen attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively independently and with cross-functional teams.
- Familiarity with marketing technologies and tools, such as CRM systems like Hubspot, Monday.com, PO systems, etc.
- Excellent excel/google sheets, ppt/google slides skillsResults-driven mindset with a focus on continuous improvement and optimization
Why you should join Contentsquare:
▪️ We’re humans first. We hire dedicated people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
▪️ We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
▪️ We are a fast-growing company with a track record of success over the past 12 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge chance to create an immediate and lasting impact
▪️ Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are a few we want to highlight:
▪️ Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and various opportunities to interact with your team and global colleagues both on and offsite each year
▪️ Work flexibility: hybrid and remote work policies
▪️ Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
▪️Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
▪️Wellbeing and Home Office allowances
▪️A Culture Crew in every country to coordinate regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
▪️ Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success
▪️We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information
We are a 2024 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read ourJob Candidate PrivacyNotice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. You can exercise your rights by using our dedicated Data Subject Rights Portal here.
Your personal data will be securely stored in our hosting provider’s data center in Oregon (US west). We have implemented appropriate transfer mechanisms under applicable data protection laws.