Customer Success Associate
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on Tuesday, October 3, 2023
Contentsquare is a global digital analytics company empowering the brands you interact with every day to build better online experiences for all. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global and distributed team – known as the CSquad – representing more than 70 nationalities across the world.
In 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding and were recognised as a certified Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, US and UK.
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Contentsquare and Contentsquare team members. We’ll never initially contact you via text or GChat, and never solicit money from you. Please visit our careers blog for more information.
Are you interested in joining a new group, offering the latest digital customer success to some of the most-known brands in the world? Contentsquare is looking for a passionate Customer Success Associate (CSA) based in Sydney in a fast-growing company.
As a CSA in the Digital-Led Customer Success team, you will own the customer journey end-to-end including kicking off new customers, onboarding and training the users, driving adoption and utilization, and working closely with Sales to help drive renewals to a successful completion. You will manage a portfolio of customers and own the relationship with them to keep them engaged and push for retention. You will drive customers to be autonomous in the Contentsquare product, and ensure customers can achieve their business objectives by generating value from their Contentsquare product.
Are you the right person for the role? If you have a sunny character, love to talk to customers, have experience using analytics tools, and can easily identify web optimization opportunities we want you to join us! If you enjoy being a problem solver and are great with people you are a good fit for the role. You must thrive in a startup environment, be proactive, data-driven, and eager to learn.
What you'll do:
- Lead Kick-Off calls with customers to set expectations and help define their digital KPIs.
- Build and deliver enablement programs to key users, including platform & insights training, certification, via remote meetings
- Design and lead use case workshops to drive product awareness, adoption and meet customer goals
- Proactively monitor health indicators and act upon alerts
- Establish and oversee the customer's adoption, and usage/development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer's investment
- Manage calls with customers to maintain a solid relationship, and drive self-serve value. Answer product-related questions and provide quick insights.
- Drive renewals to a successful completion in close collaboration with Sales
- Be the voice of the client and provide internal feedback on how Contentsquare’s solution can be improved
- Proactively address customer success issues
- Perform events including webinars, round tables, office hours and many more
- Develop innovative strategies, tools, and methodologies to increase usage and Product stickiness for customers with low adoption
What you need:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Big data, Statistics or another related UX field OR equivalent work experience
- 1-2+ years experience in a Consulting/Success/Onboarding role in a Technology/Consulting/SaaS/Digital organization
- Strong written & verbal communication skills, client-facing experience, and a customer-first attitude
- A good understanding of web analytics and website optimisation and a strong interest in technology, software, and the internet
- Highly structured work approach and the ability to manage multiple activities in parallel
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Flexibility, including the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities; capable of operating in an ambiguous environment.
Why you should join Contentsquare:
▪️ We’re humans first. We hire dedicated people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done.
▪️ We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
▪️ We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge chance to create an immediate and lasting impact.
▪️ Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product.
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are a few we want to highlight:
▪️ Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and various opportunities to interact with your team and global colleagues both on and offsite each year.
▪️ Work flexibility: hybrid and remote work policies.
▪️ Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different).
▪️ Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave.
▪️ Wellbeing allowance.
▪️ Home Office Allowance.
▪️ A Culture Crew in every country to coordinate regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours.
▪️ Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success.
▪️ We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. You can exercise your rights by using our dedicated Data Subject Rights Portal here.
Your personal data will be securely stored in our hosting provider’s data center in Oregon (US west). We have implemented appropriate transfer mechanisms under applicable data protection laws.