Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2023
Contentsquare is a global digital analytics company empowering the brands you interact with every day to build better online experiences for all. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global and distributed team – known as the CSquad – representing more than 70 nationalities across the world.
In 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding and were recognised as a certified Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, US and UK.
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Contentsquare and Contentsquare team members. We’ll never initially contact you via text or GChat, and never solicit money from you. Please visit our careers blog for more information.
We’re looking for a Junior FP&A Analyst to join our team in Paris as soon as possible. Reporting to the FP&A Director, you will be an integral part of the finance department.
What you will do:
- Support financial reports, Budgets, Forecasts, Management and Board of Directors materials, monthly financial analysis materials and ad hoc analysis needs of the company
- Prepare budget and track actual vs. budget analysis
- Support rolling forecasts of the company
- Work with Sales operations, Business intelligence and other key stakeholders to generate requested reporting and information
- Provide decision-making support analysis for projects, customer transactions and other initiatives
- Assist on managing the monthly commission plan calculations for payroll
- Drive key insights and analytics
What you'll need to succeed:
- Fluent in English & French
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following disciplines: Finance, Economics, Accounting
- 1 to 3 years of experience as a FP&A in a High-Tech company, fast-paced environment, preferably in subscription revenue environment - SaaS
- High degree of proficiency with Excel
- Ability to drill-down into details and create actionable outcome
- Experience with Netsuite and Planning tools a plus
- Experience with financial planning and analysis functions, including annual budget, long-term strategic planning and resource allocation processes
- Understanding of accounting and finance principles
- Good analytical skills
- Organized, flexible and easily adaptive to changing conditions
- Ability to work well in high pressure situations to meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and manage numerous simultaneous priorities
Why you should join Contentsquare:
▪️ We’re humans first. We hire dedicated people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done.
▪️ We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
▪️ We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge chance to create an immediate and lasting impact.
▪️ Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product.
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are a few we want to highlight:
▪️ Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and various opportunities to interact with your team and global colleagues both on and offsite each year.
▪️ Work flexibility: hybrid and remote work policies.
▪️ Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different).
▪️ Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave.
▪️ Wellbeing allowance.
▪️ Home Office Allowance.
▪️ A Culture Crew in every country to coordinate regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours.
▪️ Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success.
▪️ We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant
Contentsquare is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. You can exercise your rights by using our dedicated Data Subject Rights Portal here.
Your personal data will be securely stored in our hosting provider’s data center in Oregon (US West). We have implemented appropriate transfer mechanisms under applicable data protection laws.