Solutions Consultant Asia
Posted on Wednesday, September 27, 2023
Contentsquare is a global digital analytics company empowering the brands you interact with every day to build better online experiences for all. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global and distributed team – known as the CSquad – representing more than 70 nationalities across the world.
In 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding and were recognised as a certified Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, US and UK.
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Contentsquare and Contentsquare team members. We’ll never initially contact you via text or GChat, and never solicit money from you. Please visit our careers blog for more information.
Excited by great technology?
Curious about builds and codes?
Seeking joy from helping people?
Who enjoys presenting to customers, and helping them drive a value driven business outcome?
If yes then read on…
About the role:
As a Solutions Consultant at Contentsquare, you will work alongside our growing team of Account Executives. If you are passionate about helping enterprise brands improve their digital experiences while being the technical advisor in a team of senior sales executives, this is the role for you!
During the sales cycle, you will lead proof of concepts, demonstrating Contentsquare’s ability to meet and exceed customer technical and business requirements, often in the customer’s production environment. Aside from the day-to-day, you may also be asked to lead webinars, speak at conferences, and create public-facing training content. You will be our very own Contentsquare Evangelist!
What you’ll do:
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers
- Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and determine system requirements
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Deliver an engaging and value driven presentation that connects various technologies to Contentsquare to C-level executives with effective story-telling.
- Create great interpersonal relationships with clients
- Partner with sales executives in building business cases for customers and driving new revenue growth
- Help in researching and developing new products based on customer and general market needs
- 7+ years experience working as a solutions engineer/pre-sales in a SaaS Enterprise company. Mar Tech industry will be added bonus
- Experience in working with Mobile App solutions and App frameworks is required
- Experience or understanding of analyzing sites using products such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or other digital experience platforms
- Technical expertise in web, e-commerce and analytics platforms
- You are highly organized, pragmatic and able to prioritize effort in highest-impact areas
- Proactive in going above and beyond individual and team expectations
- 30%~50% traveling is required
Why you should join Contentsquare:
▪️ We’re humans first. We hire dedicated people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done.
▪️ We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
▪️ We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge chance to create an immediate and lasting impact.
▪️ Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product.
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are a few we want to highlight:
▪️ Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and various opportunities to interact with your team and global colleagues both on and offsite each year.
▪️ Work flexibility: hybrid and remote work policies.
▪️ Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different).
▪️ Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave.
▪️ Wellbeing allowance.
▪️ Home Office Allowance.
▪️ A Culture Crew in every country to coordinate regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours.
▪️ Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success.
▪️ We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. You can exercise your rights by using our dedicated Data Subject Rights Portal here.
Your personal data will be securely stored in our hosting provider’s data center in Oregon (US west). We have implemented appropriate transfer mechanisms under applicable data protection laws.