IT Support Manager
IT, Customer Service
Posted on Saturday, September 23, 2023
Contentsquare is a global digital analytics company empowering the brands you interact with every day to build better online experiences for all. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global and distributed team – known as the CSquad – representing more than 70 nationalities across the world.
In 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding and were recognised as a certified Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, US and UK.
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Contentsquare and Contentsquare team members. We’ll never initially contact you via text or GChat, and never solicit money from you. Please visit our careers blog for more information.
Given our exponential global growth, we're looking for a full-time Head of IT support, based in our Paris Office (Headquarters) next to St-Lazare. Reporting to the CIO, also based in Paris, you will be in charge of the Global Corporate Support Team (10 people worldwide in Europe and in the US).
The main challenges are :
-Defining an org that can scale and absorb current and future acquisitions
-Creating and controlling IT budget on hardware and office equipment, with an efficient procurement strategy
-Setting up a reporting structure that controls both support and project loads
You will be in charge of:
- Managing, developing and scaling the IT support team (hiring, org, training, objectives, KPIs evaluations, tooling) - 10 persons and growing
- Managing hardware budget/spending and suppliers
- Proposing an IT strategy and a maintenance policy, making sure that they are in line with the decisions of the management team
- Managing the team workload balance between run/support/admin/projects
- Ensuring reporting and delivering QoS satisfaction accordingly
- Controlling service provisioning and support from external providers
- Ensuring that IT onboarding and offboarding of employees are well managed by the team
- Working and defining processes if needed and adjusting them in collaboration with other departments
- Being a part and accountable for IT projects that will involve the IT support team
- Ensuring that assigned tasks are well completed on time
- Supporting the team on Level 3 support when required
- Ensuring that the knowledge base and processes are kept up to date, and following up on new processes creation
- Keeping hardware compliance at the highest level
- Ensuring that security guidelines are well followed and applied
Required hard skills:
- Proficient in English
- Confirmed experience as a manager of a team of 7 or more
- Excellent technical knowledge and culture
- Experience in managing network, VPN, authentication
- You worked in a cloud environment with SaaS solutions
- Experience in project management and agile organization
- You have proven experience in these tools or similar:
Jamf / Intune
Jira software or service management
Windows / Mac OS / Linux
Required soft skills:
- You can organize and distribute the workload, according to priorities and skills
- You show a great sense of adaptability, flexibility and reactivity
- You are proactive and force of proposal
- You have good interpersonal skills and a solution seeker mindset
Why you should join Contentsquare:
▪️ We’re humans first. We hire dedicated people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done.
▪️ We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
▪️ We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge chance to create an immediate and lasting impact.
▪️ Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product.
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are a few we want to highlight:
▪️ Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and various opportunities to interact with your team and global colleagues both on and offsite each year.
▪️ Work flexibility: hybrid and remote work policies.
▪️ Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different).
▪️ Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave.
▪️ Wellbeing allowance.
▪️ Home Office Allowance.
▪️ A Culture Crew in every country to coordinate regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours.
▪️ Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success.
▪️ We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant
Contentsquare is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. You can exercise your rights by using our dedicated Data Subject Rights Portal here.
Your personal data will be securely stored in our hosting provider’s data center in Oregon (US West). We have implemented appropriate transfer mechanisms under applicable data protection laws.