Talent Sourcer Intern
People & HR
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Saturday, September 16, 2023
Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences built on trust, privacy, and accessibility. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
In 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding and were recognised as a certified Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, US and UK.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world!
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Contentsquare and Contentsquare team members. We’ll never initially contact you via text or GChat, and never solicit money from you. Please visit our careers blog for more information.
As a Talent Acquisition Sourcer Intern, you will support the Talent Acquisition team in our recruitment efforts by using various channels to build passive candidate pipelines to proactively open conversation about open roles at Contentsquare.
This is a very strategic and collaborative role: You will partner with recruiters and hiring managers directly, to understand the different markets and set strategies to identify great talents, with focus on a variety of roles. If you are a great networker, proactive by nature and enjoy working on a wide variety of roles, we’d love to meet you!
What You'll Do
- Gain knowledge in sourcing passive candidates using LinkedIn Recruiter
- Learn how to use ATS (lever) to review applications and import candidates
- Source and screen candidates for multiple requisitions
- Support other including but not limited to managing job postings, developing interview kits, drafting offer letters, posting job announcements internally as well as externally to LinkedIn and other job boards
- Identify and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques, and ensuring Contentsquare is an employer of choice, using social media and professional network channels (e.g. LinkedIn, Slack and Indeed, etc.)
- Strategize with recruiting team on best sourcing/researching practices
- Help launch new recruitments by working across teams with other departments
- Partner with our DEI and recruiting teams to drive our direct sourcing techniques with a diversity first lens ensuring job descriptions, branding, processes are inclusive.
- Organize and engage in creative sourcing sessions
- Assist with strategic talent acquisition and other ad hoc projects
- Gain exposure to a global recruitment function
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Recent college graduates, college students graduating in 2022/early 2023, or people looking to kick start their talent acquisition career
- Experience excelling in high-velocity environments
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Experience with Google apps (Sheets, Slides, Doc)
- Experience with Microsoft Programs (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Dependability and interest in working in a team-oriented environment
- Approachable, with excellent people interaction and customer service skills
- You have a positive and enthusiastic attitude, and are eager to learn
- Previous recruiting/HR internship experience strongly preferred
Why you should join Contentsquare
- We’re humans first. We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
- We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
- We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
- Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
- Wellbeing allowance
- Home Office Allowance
- A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
- Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. You can exercise your rights by using our dedicated Data Subject Rights Portal here.
Your personal data will be securely stored in our hosting provider’s data center in Oregon (US west). We have implemented appropriate transfer mechanisms under applicable data protection laws.