Talent Acquisition Sourcer
People & HR
Posted on Saturday, September 16, 2023
Contentsquare is a global digital analytics company empowering the brands you interact with every day to build better online experiences for all. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global and distributed team – known as the CSquad – representing more than 70 nationalities across the world.
In 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding and were recognised as a certified Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, US and UK.
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Contentsquare and Contentsquare team members. We’ll never initially contact you via text or GChat, and never solicit money from you. Please visit our careers blog for more information.
About the opportunity:
As a Talent Acquisition Sourcer, you will support the Talent Acquisition team and our recruitment efforts by using various channels to identify potential candidates, proactively open conversations with these passive candidates and build the talent pipeline for our ongoing hiring needs.
This is a very strategic and collaborative role: You will partner with recruiters and work with hiring managers directly, to understand the different markets and set strategies to identify great talents, with focus on a variety of roles. If you are a great networker, proactive by nature and enjoy working on a wide variety of roles, we’d love to meet you!
What you’ll do:
- Manage the Top of Funnel process - ensuring we have diverse, quality, engaged external talent that is readily available to meet our headcount needs
- Majority of roles will be technical to support in our growing and evolving product
- Identify and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques, and ensuring Contentsquare is an employer of choice, using social media and professional network channels (e.g. LinkedIn, Slack and Indeed, etc.)
- Act as an internally and externally-facing representative of Contentsquare to help promote our employer brand online and offline
- Continually expand network through leveraging user groups, blogs and networking eventsGenerate candidate interest through creative marketing and social media messaging by clearly articulating our employer value proposition
- Prequalify, interview and assess potential candidates to determine their qualifications at all levels experience
- Partner with our DEI and recruiting teams to drive our direct sourcing techniques with a diversity first lens ensuring job descriptions, branding, processes are wholly inclusive
- Organize and engage in creative sourcing sessions (i.e. “Sourcing Sprints”) using platforms such as LinkedIn and via our external partners
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Build and maintain a network/pipeline of potential candidates through pro-active market research and insights - Market map across countries and regions to uncover best available talent
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/ or hiring needs that may spike in other areas
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 1+ years experience as a TA Sourcer/Junior Recruiter/TA Coordinator
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ideally Lever) and hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (Linkedin, Job boards)
- Experience hiring and/or identifying talent with niche skill sets across multiple jurisdictions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to articulate our company vision, values and engage the most suitable candidates in the market
- Experience excelling in high-velocity environments
- Experience with Google apps (Sheets, Slides, Doc)
- Dependability and interest in working in a team-oriented environment; ability to work cross-functionally
- You have a positive and enthusiastic attitude, and are eager to learn
Why you should join Contentsquare:
▪️ We’re humans first. We hire dedicated people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done.
▪️ We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
▪️ We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge chance to create an immediate and lasting impact.
▪️ Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product.
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are a few we want to highlight:
▪️ Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and various opportunities to interact with your team and global colleagues both on and offsite each year.
▪️ Work flexibility: hybrid and remote work policies.
▪️ Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different).
▪️ Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave.
▪️ Wellbeing allowance.
▪️ Home Office Allowance.
▪️ A Culture Crew in every country to coordinate regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours.
▪️ Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success.
▪️ We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. You can exercise your rights by using our dedicated Data Subject Rights Portal here.
Your personal data will be securely stored in our hosting provider’s data center in Oregon (US west). We have implemented appropriate transfer mechanisms under applicable data protection laws.