Account Executive - FSI
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, September 16, 2023
Contentsquare is a global digital analytics company empowering the brands you interact with every day to build better online experiences for all. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global and distributed team – known as the CSquad – representing more than 70 nationalities across the world.
In 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding and were recognised as a certified Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, US and UK.
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Contentsquare and Contentsquare team members. We’ll never initially contact you via text or GChat, and never solicit money from you. Please visit our careers blog for more information.
As an Account Executive based in London, you'll join our established UK FSI sales team to continue accelerating growth. You'll drive new business sales and collaborate with our UK teams including our Sales Development Representatives, Solutions Engineers, and Customer Success Managers. Last year, we became the undisputed global leader in experience analytics - are you ready to join us and be part of what's next?
As an Account Executive you will;
- Lead the full sales cycle from prospecting to close and drive new business sales within the FSI vertical
- Establish and navigate relationships with senior executives and decision-makers
- Cultivate new relationships for Contentsquare through your own outbound efforts and with the help of our SDR team
- Wow prospects with an initial demo of the Contentsquare platform + partner with our sales-savvy Solutions Engineer to win the customer
- Communicate and raise issues appropriately including: billing, legal, security, onboarding, and technical inquiries
- Collaborate with our UK and global teams across Solutions Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success Managers, Leadership, etc.) to build strategic adoption plans for customers
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
What you will need to succeed in this role:
- 5+ years in sales with relevant SaaS sales experience
- Excellent social skills both with customers and within an organisation
- Consistent track record of navigating within large/global accounts
- Experience addressing senior managers and the C-level executives
- Ability to balance multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process
- Take an active interest in growing customer satisfaction and deepening customer relationships
- Ability to be flexible and adaptive
- Experience with enterprise SaaS / E-Commerce / Analytics vendors preferred
Why you should join Contentsquare:
▪️ We’re humans first. We hire dedicated people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done.
▪️ We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
▪️ We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge chance to create an immediate and lasting impact.
▪️ Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product.
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are a few we want to highlight:
▪️ Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and various opportunities to interact with your team and global colleagues both on and offsite each year.
▪️ Work flexibility: hybrid and remote work policies.
▪️ Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different).
▪️ Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave.
▪️ Wellbeing allowance.
▪️ Home Office Allowance.
▪️ A Culture Crew in every country to coordinate regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours.
▪️ Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success.
▪️ We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. You can exercise your rights by using our dedicated Data Subject Rights Portal here.
Your personal data will be securely stored in our hosting provider’s data center in Oregon (US west). We have implemented appropriate transfer mechanisms under applicable data protection laws.