Customer Experience Manager - Amsterdam Based - FTC
Posted on Sunday, September 10, 2023
Contentsquare is a global digital analytics company empowering the brands you interact with every day to build better online experiences for all. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global and distributed team – known as the CSquad – representing more than 70 nationalities across the world.
In 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding and were recognised as a certified Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, US and UK.
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Contentsquare and Contentsquare team members. We’ll never initially contact you via text or GChat, and never solicit money from you. Please visit our careers blog for more information.
At Contentsquare, we put the customer at the heart of our business! That is why we need you – an exceptional Customer Experience Manager who will provide outstanding service to our existing clients and ensure our clients become our product ambassadors.
We are looking to hire versatile individuals who take pride in everything they do, build trust and care for the people around them and have the desire to develop themselves. Within your role you will predominantly support our Sales, Product, Customer Success, and Marketing teams. Doing so, you will be working with our customers, creating a community amongst existing clients, involving them in our decision process, providing them with the best experience and CS solutions possible, relying on them to advocate to our prospects. In this unique role, you lead our Customer Experience programs and events for DACH and the North countries (Benelux, Sweden, Norwegian, Denmark, Finland), from our Amsterdam office and collaborate with our WW Customer Experience team in our global offices. This position is on a fixed term contract for 18 months.
What you will do as a Customer Experience Manager at Contentsquare:
- Establish significant and trustful customer relationships through our results-driven approach and CX programs
- Define, plan and launch effective and creative Client Club customer events and other activities on a quarterly basis that are regional, industry as well as role-specific to our clients
- Develop strong, trusted and long term relationship with C Level/power users/key decision makers at our clients, with a trusted advisor position
- Write content material for event invites, Landing Pages and monthly newsletters
- Grow and maintain a network of committed and trusted client Ambassadors for external Reviews, NPS, speaking opportunities and various other tasks such as sales reference and referrals
- Lead and increase awareness of our CX Loyalty Program, a scalable and automated program which supervises and rewards our users and customers for their engagement
- Handle and increase internal and external interaction with our online CX Community, a dedicated online space for clients to share & network with their peers and teams
- Support New Business Sales development by setting up reference calls between existing clients & prospective clients
- Create sales pipeline opportunities by assisting our customers to know each and every feature CS provides enabling them to improve their web/app performances
- Ensure the client database quality (such as industries, exec/ambassador status and opportunity campaign tagging) within Salesforce working closely with our CRM Managers, CSMs and Sales
To succeed in the role, you have/are:
- 3/5 years of work experience within a relevant field or similar position (Customer Experience Manager, CSM, etc...)
- A network within the SaaS and/or digital sector would be preferable
- A self-starter with a genuine desire to create an exceptional and meaningful customer experience
- A skilled networker and an ambassador of any product you support
- Comfortable taking initiative to bring on new insights and present them to senior leaders, executives, and stakeholders
- A creative problem solver who is not afraid to try new things and to engage a wide audience
- Excellent time management and organization skills with strong attention to detail
- Able to adapt in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment
- A project manager with an understanding of how to handle the priorities of multiple stakeholders
- Ability to quickly ramp up on different tools: Salesforce, Hubspot, Zoom, Monday
- You speak and write fluent professional English & German, Dutch (French is a big plus)
- Willingness to Travel to other CS location on a monthly basis
Why you should join Contentsquare:
▪️ We’re humans first. We hire dedicated people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done.
▪️ We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
▪️ We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge chance to create an immediate and lasting impact.
▪️ Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product.
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are a few we want to highlight:
▪️ Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and various opportunities to interact with your team and global colleagues both on and offsite each year.
▪️ Work flexibility: hybrid and remote work policies.
▪️ Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different).
▪️ Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave.
▪️ Wellbeing allowance.
▪️ Home Office Allowance.
▪️ A Culture Crew in every country to coordinate regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours.
▪️ Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success.
▪️ We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. You can exercise your rights by using our dedicated Data Subject Rights Portal here.
Your personal data will be securely stored in our hosting provider’s data center in Oregon (US west). We have implemented appropriate transfer mechanisms under applicable data protection laws.