Data Insights Consultant
Posted on Wednesday, August 30, 2023
Contentsquare is a global digital analytics company empowering the brands you interact with every day to build better online experiences for all. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global and distributed team – known as the CSquad – representing more than 70 nationalities across the world.
In 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding and were recognised as a certified Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, US and UK.
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Contentsquare and Contentsquare team members. We’ll never initially contact you via text or GChat, and never solicit money from you. Please visit our careers blog for more information.
About the job:
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Data Insights Consultant to join our team at Contentsquare. In this role, you will play a crucial part in the value creation for our customers (80%) and innovation efforts (20%). Collaborating closely with our UX/UI Designers and Customer Success Managers, you will undertake various data analysis projects and services for our clients.
As an analyst, you will possess excellent listening and communication skills, enabling you to understand and persuade key decision-makers on the client side. Using your expertise, your primary objective will be to transform data into compelling stories through clear and precise data visualizations in a timely and efficient manner.
Examples of analyses you will conduct for our clients include product page analysis, addressing specific questions such as high cart drop-off rates, developing dashboards, benchmark services, and clustering, among others.
What you'll do:
Provide tailored services to our clients (80%)
- Understand your client's business questions and devise impactful and creative methods to answer them using data.
- Create comprehensive UX analysis reports using raw data and Contentsquare's extracted data.
- Present your analysis findings to clients.
- Establish yourself as an expert in Contentsquare and its data.
Contribute to innovation efforts (20%)
- Innovate and develop new analysis methodologies and data visualizations.
- Conduct exploratory analysis to find opportunities for new features.
- Serve as a point of contact for insight generation and data reliability for internal resources such as Customer Success, Product team, and R&D.
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in French and English (you will mainly work with clients based in France, but some large clients have English-speaking team members and require to prepare presentations in English. Our global internal communication is in English: emails, trainings...).
- Strong passion for data, numbers, and storytelling.
- At least one successful experience in a related position.
- SQL experience. Python experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in data visualization and the ability to communicate insights through data.
- Business-oriented with a consultative approach towards clients.
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, technically exciting, and data-driven environment.
- Ability to work independently, demonstrating thoroughness and delivering results in an organized manner.
What makes your stand out
- Prior professional experience in E-commerce, A/B testing, Digital or Analytics businesses.
- Degree in a related field.
Why you should join Contentsquare:
▪️ We’re humans first. We hire dedicated people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done.
▪️ We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
▪️ We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge chance to create an immediate and lasting impact.
▪️ Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product.
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are a few we want to highlight:
▪️ Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and various opportunities to interact with your team and global colleagues both on and offsite each year.
▪️ Work flexibility: hybrid and remote work policies.
▪️ Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different).
▪️ Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave.
▪️ Wellbeing allowance.
▪️ Home Office Allowance.
▪️ A Culture Crew in every country to coordinate regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours.
▪️ Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success.
▪️ We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. You can exercise your rights by using our dedicated Data Subject Rights Portal here.
Your personal data will be securely stored in our hosting provider’s data center in Oregon (US west). We have implemented appropriate transfer mechanisms under applicable data protection laws.