Senior Workday Specialist
Posted on Tuesday, August 29, 2023
Contentsquare is a global digital analytics company empowering the brands you interact with every day to build better online experiences for all. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global and distributed team – known as the CSquad – representing more than 70 nationalities across the world.
In 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding and were recognised as a certified Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, US and UK.
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Contentsquare and Contentsquare team members. We’ll never initially contact you via text or GChat, and never solicit money from you. Please visit our careers blog for more information.
We’re looking for a talented Workday/People Technology Senior Specialist to join our growing People Team.This role sits within our People Technology team and will be instrumental in helping us to manage and optimize our People Technology systems, predominantly Workday. This dynamic and varied role manages the performance and maintenance of our HR systems whilst driving efficiencies around processes and solutions.
You will be joining at a pivotal time in evolving our global People Technology stack and wider systems and data architecture. Keeping a customer first mindset, you’ll be working closely with our People Technology Leader in building, designing, delivering and maintaining Workday and all other People Systems across Contentsquare.
- Partner with People Team, Stakeholders, Functional Leaders and the wider Business to identify development areas and to design, develop and implement technology solutions that increase operational efficiency, maintain compliance and positively impact customer experience.
- Provide support for People Systems upgrades and enhancements to include prioritization, functional design, documentation, testing, training, implementation and support post go live.
- Review business processes to ensure system features are being fully utilized and optimized and identify Workday features that may improve efficiency.
- Build and maintain Workday and wider People Systems functionality, including any new developments or modules.
- Support the design, structure of data and build of any integrations with external systems (e.g. ATS, Payroll, Equity, Benefits, LMS, Access Management,Travel etc).
- Build custom reports for business use.
- Help, advise and train the People team and Contentsquare leads on using People Technology and best practice.
- Provide an excellent customer experience by troubleshooting complex problems and investigating and resolving errors quickly and efficiently.
A bit about you
- You’ve got a strong background and experience in Workday configuration, administration and core HCM.
- You’ve worked in an HR function within a global company of 1500+ people.
- You’ve played a role in a Workday implementation and have experience with integrations.
- You get a thrill from turning a business need or process into a technical requirement.
- You’re Analytically minded, a data and spreadsheets whiz who loves to solve problems and has the ability to use data to inform decision.
- You can thrive in a fast paced and constantly evolving environment, able to flex your approach as needed and manage a busy, varied workload.
- You have excellent project management capabilities and personal organization skills, in particular, delivering against projected timelines.
- You’re an excellent communicator, both written and verbal, with the ability to translate technical information to simple language and influence stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- You can spot opportunities, are curious about data insights and proactively seek solutions.
- You use critical thinking to create innovative solutions.
Why you should join Contentsquare:
▪️ We’re humans first. We hire dedicated people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done.
▪️ We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
▪️ We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge chance to create an immediate and lasting impact.
▪️ Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product.
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are a few we want to highlight:
▪️ Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and various opportunities to interact with your team and global colleagues both on and offsite each year.
▪️ Work flexibility: hybrid and remote work policies.
▪️ Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different).
▪️ Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave.
▪️ Wellbeing allowance.
▪️ Home Office Allowance.
▪️ A Culture Crew in every country to coordinate regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours.
▪️ Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success.
▪️ We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. You can exercise your rights by using our dedicated Data Subject Rights Portal here.
Your personal data will be securely stored in our hosting provider’s data center in Oregon (US west). We have implemented appropriate transfer mechanisms under applicable data protection laws.