IT, Accounting & Finance
Posted on Saturday, August 26, 2023
Contentsquare is a global digital analytics company empowering the brands you interact with every day to build better online experiences for all. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global and distributed team – known as the CSquad – representing more than 70 nationalities across the world.
In 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding and were recognised as a certified Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, US and UK.
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Contentsquare and Contentsquare team members. We’ll never initially contact you via text or GChat, and never solicit money from you. Please visit our careers blog for more information.
About the job:
We are building our Treasury team! Within our global Finance Department and reporting to the Group Treasurer, you will focus on handling and continuously improving our daily treasury activities and operational cash management.
As the second member of the treasury team, you’ll have a great opportunity to make an impact and develop yourself, in an international scale-up environment!
What you’ll do:
- Payments and third parties’ management in Cash Management Platform Kyriba with respect to payments process and guidelines (payment preparation/input and control of good execution).
- Kyriba maintenance on payments profiles and signature workflows, in accordance with bank delegations.
- Update of bank delegation database.
- Project mode on new / acquired entities integration in Kyriba and group systems evolution.
- Verification of good application of bank conditions.
- Collaboration with internal (IT, P2P, accounting, legal teams) and external (bank back offices, editors) partners.
- The responsibilities and scope of the position are subject to evolve in the future, as the team is growing and structuring.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- English and French proficiency.
- Master degree in Finance / Treasury or any related field.
- Min 2 years of experience in Treasury.
- Technical skills on international payment formats and bank communication tools (Swiftnet and Kyriba): you have experience in Kyriba active usage and regular configuration, in a multi-country context.
- Experience with handling bank delegations / power of attorney.
- You thrive in an international and growing environment, with an agility and capacity to take care of multiple topics in parallel.
- You like to handle project planning and you can count on your strong interpersonal and communication skills with internal and external teams.
- You are known to be thorough and curious, with an open mind to a constantly evolving field.
What makes you stand out:
- Experience in internal audit reviews on treasury processes or a knowledge of internal control rules and a focus on good practices (awareness on fraud and compliance checks).
- You have participated in elaborating payment guidelines.
- Experience in cash pooling / payments centralisation.
Why you should join Contentsquare:
▪️ We’re humans first. We hire dedicated people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done.
▪️ We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
▪️ We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge chance to create an immediate and lasting impact.
▪️ Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product.
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are a few we want to highlight:
▪️ Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and various opportunities to interact with your team and global colleagues both on and offsite each year.
▪️ Work flexibility: hybrid and remote work policies.
▪️ Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different).
▪️ Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave.
▪️ Wellbeing allowance.
▪️ Home Office Allowance.
▪️ A Culture Crew in every country to coordinate regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours.
▪️ Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success.
▪️ We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. You can exercise your rights by using our dedicated Data Subject Rights Portal here.
Your personal data will be securely stored in our hosting provider’s data center in Oregon (US west). We have implemented appropriate transfer mechanisms under applicable data protection laws.