Technical Account Manager
IT, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, August 8, 2023
Contentsquare is a global digital analytics company empowering the brands you interact with every day to build better online experiences for all. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global and distributed team – known as the CSquad – representing more than 70 nationalities across the world.
In 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding and were recognised as a certified Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, US and UK.
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Contentsquare and Contentsquare team members. We’ll never initially contact you via text or GChat, and never solicit money from you. Please visit our careers blog for more information.
Contentsquare is looking for a Technical Account Manager (TAM) to join our team and help provide white-glove support for our marquee customers in North America. Contentsquare’s TAM’s are technically skilled, love working with customers, well organized, detail oriented and creative thinkers. You will have the opportunity to interface with our marquee customers while working on challenging problems and managing complex projects. This position offers a great opportunity for an individual to grow their career within the growing Customer Support team in North America.
If you're excited by the idea of being part of a rapidly growing web/app analytics company where you can grow your technical and soft skills, while working with some of the largest companies out there, we want to meet you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Working directly with a handful of marquee accounts, focusing on ensuring their ongoing success with our company
- Hosting recurring meetings for your customers
- Acting as an internal champion for your customers with all Contentsquare teams
- Handling standard escalation management for your accounts
- Acting as a product adoption expert for your customers, including running sessions for them to do light product education
- Helping ensure your customers are following Contentsquare best practices
- Scoping new Contentsquare projects for your customers
- Performing project management for large Contentsquare projects your customers are working on
- Contentsquare product administration and maintenance assistance
- Providing Contentsquare platform configuration assistance
- Triaging critical issues in conjunction with the Customer Support team
- Creating and maintaining a customer ‘account plan’, including documentation on key areas of your customer’s configuration and usage details
- Creating and distributing regular reports to your customers
What you'll need to succeed:
- 10+ years’ experience in providing customer facing support to Enterprise Accounts
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written abilities and organizational skills
- Experience working with a range of customers, from individual contributors to C-levels
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/Information technology or equivalent
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup SaaS environment
- Strong desire to teach new customers about the platform
- Experienced in working in a web-based company, SaaS environment a plus!
- Experience in JIRA, Zendesk and Salesforce a plus!
Why you should join Contentsquare:
▪️ We’re humans first. We hire dedicated people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done.
▪️ We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
▪️ We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge chance to create an immediate and lasting impact.
▪️ Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product.
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are a few we want to highlight:
▪️ Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and various opportunities to interact with your team and global colleagues both on and offsite each year.
▪️ Work flexibility: hybrid and remote work policies.
▪️ Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different).
▪️ Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave.
▪️ Wellbeing allowance.
▪️ Home Office Allowance.
▪️ A Culture Crew in every country to coordinate regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours.
▪️ Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success.
▪️ We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. You can exercise your rights by using our dedicated Data Subject Rights Portal here.
Your personal data will be securely stored in our hosting provider’s data center in Oregon (US west). We have implemented appropriate transfer mechanisms under applicable data protection laws.