APJ Sales Operations Specialist
Sales & Business Development, Operations
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
Contentsquare is a global digital analytics company empowering the brands you interact with every day to build better online experiences for all. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global and distributed team – known as the CSquad – representing more than 70 nationalities across the world.
In 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B and were recognised as a certified Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, US and UK.
About the opportunity:
As a Sales Operations Specialist, your work will involve driving the systems, data, and processes required to provide sales and business leadership with both the customer and sales information needed to make sound business decisions. You will be an integral partner to Contentsquare Sales teams supporting its business via Salesforce and other business tools for system adoption, as well as providing critical business reporting. You will also be part of a high-performing team and will be expected to take ownership of your area of responsibility working closely with the local senior leadership. The person filling this role will partner with the RVPs and Sales Managers in the Asia Pacific and Japan region, serving as their primary business partner, and will be responsible for providing forward-looking insights to guide Sales Management on areas of growth and improvement for the business.
What you will do:
- Partnering with your local Sales Leaders to create and maintain cadence around sales activity (account & opportunity plan), pipeline generation and forecast accuracy.
- Ensure CRM data integrity of business opportunities, accounts, contacts, and territories
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis to gain deeper insights into our sales performance, customer and business trends and define levers for business growth (including total addressable market, pipeline growth, win/loss rates, and quota attainment)
- Train existing and new reps on the Sales technology stack (Salesforce, ZoomInfo, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, BoostUp) & drive adoption of these tools within the team
- Be central to the business, maintaining long lasting relationships & taking the lead to connect cross-functional teams partnering on initiatives that are directly linked to the sales teams and sales outcomes
- Serve as the main point of contact for day to day deal support requests from the Sales organization
- Highly agile with a sense for strategy and detail who constantly searches for the best solutions and organizational behaviors to build bridges so that everything can flow towards success and always keeping one eye on the future
Who we’re looking for:
- A motivated self-starter, with a growth mindset who thrives in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment. A humble, no-ego team player, who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves or help others. You will also be highly numerate
- 3+ years experience in sales or analytics role, preferably SalesOps at a high-growth startup environment
- The ability to understand the strategic direction and goals of the Sales Department and support appropriate processes to facilitate achievement of business objectives
- Well-developed capabilities in problem-solving and crafting efficient processes
- A result and success oriented mentality, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- An ability to initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly, and accepting manner
- An innate drive to innovate and optimize the use of available resources
- Comfort with adapting and adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
- Bachelor's degree required; technical or business-related field preferred
- Advanced Excel/Google sheet analytics skills with a strong understanding of Salesforce or other CRM applications
In addition to having a tangible impact on the success of the global business, here’s what else we offer:
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave- Wellbeing allowance- Home Office Allowance
- A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
- Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information
Why you should join Contentsquare:
▪️ We’re humans first. We hire dedicated people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done.
▪️ We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
▪️ We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge chance to create an immediate and lasting impact.
▪️ Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product.
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are a few we want to highlight:
▪️ Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and various opportunities to interact with your team and global colleagues both on and offsite each year.
▪️ Work flexibility: hybrid and remote work policies.
▪️ Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different).
▪️ Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave.
▪️ Wellbeing allowance.
▪️ Home Office Allowance.
▪️ A Culture Crew in every country to coordinate regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours.
▪️ Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success.
▪️ We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information.
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements above, we encourage you to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.
See more open positions at Contentsquare
Something looks off?