Accounting & Finance
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2023
Contentsquare is a global digital analytics company empowering the brands you interact with every day to build better online experiences for all. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global and distributed team – known as the CSquad – representing more than 70 nationalities across the world.
In 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B and were recognised as a certified Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, US and UK.
About the job
We are hiring our first Group Treasurer! Within our global Finance Department and reporting to the Group Controller, you will focus on handling daily treasury activities and on developing a strategy for the function.
We are looking for someone who is willing to work quite hands-on at first with no direct people management immediately, before deploying some more strategic talents in the mid-term.
It's a great opportunity to build the treasury function almost from scratch, in a growing environment, with a lot to structure and implement!
What you’ll do
- Run day-to-day activities in treasury functions to meet the financial obligations and capital requirements of the organization.
- Handle and perform all treasury activities related to cash flow, financing, debt management, and capital management.
- Build, maintain and optimize cash forecasting tools to create an ongoing cash forecast, including working capital monitoring.
- Structure and implement a system-supported cash pooling process across the group.
- Design and implement the Group Investment Policy and ensures the accurate investment of group available funds. Ensures policies and procedures meet the organization's strategic and operational objectives, and regulatory requirements.
- Design and implement relevant and proper foreign currency hedging strategies across the group, both at operational and corporate level.
- Allocate cash balances, maintains investment records, and prepare expense and earning forecasts and records for accounting purposes.
- Take a leading role in treasury related projects.
- Lead (direct or indirect) staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- Collaborate with the group FP&A, Financial Operations and Internal IT teams.
- Ensure that project/department goals are met and adhere to approved budgets.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Proficiency in English & French.
- Min 10-15 years’ experience, with confirmed Group Treasurer experience.
- Ability to develop and deploy a vision for the Treasury function (organization, processes and systems).
- Ability to navigate unstructured and growing environment: you have experience working with multiple legal entities in various locations and jurisdictions, in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in people management.
- Experience in transversal collaboration with other teams.
What makes you stand out
- Experience in a US listed company is a plus.
Why you should join Contentsquare:
▪️ We’re humans first. We hire dedicated people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done.
▪️ We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
▪️ We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge chance to create an immediate and lasting impact.
▪️ Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product.
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are a few we want to highlight:
▪️ Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and various opportunities to interact with your team and global colleagues both on and offsite each year.
▪️ Work flexibility: hybrid and remote work policies.
▪️ Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different).
▪️ Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave.
▪️ Wellbeing allowance.
▪️ Home Office Allowance.
▪️ A Culture Crew in every country to coordinate regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours.
▪️ Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success.
▪️ We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information.
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements above, we encourage you to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.
See more open positions at Contentsquare
Something looks off?