Field Innovations Cloud Solution Architect
Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Posted on Thursday, March 16, 2023
Contentsquare is a global digital analytics company empowering the brands you interact with every day to build better online experiences for all. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global and distributed team – known as the CSquad – representing more than 70 nationalities across the world.
In 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding and were recognised as a certified Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, US and UK.
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Contentsquare and Contentsquare team members. We’ll never initially contact you via text or GChat, and never solicit money from you. Please visit our careers blog for more information.
The Field Innovations team extends the core Contentsquare product, automates manual processes, builds data visualizations and integrates SaaS applications both for Contentsquare customers and for internal requirements.
The Cloud Solutions Architect role will be responsible for the ongoing development and maintenance of services and applications in the Amazon Web Services stack from a technical perspective.
What you’ll do:
- Architect effective technical solutions to customer challenges using the Contentsquare solution and Field Innovations AWS stack
- Build custom apps, visualizations, and integrations with 3rd party applications
- Identify opportunities for automation
- Support other members of the Field Innovations team and the wider Professional Services teams in integrating their solutions into the CS Explore web application
- Provide technical expertise around deployment and limitations of the AWS stack
- Foster collaborative relationships with both internal (e.g. Customer Success) and external customers, and suppliers (e.g Product Management, R&D and Engineering)
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup SaaS environment in high pressure situations
- A questioning mind able to gather, estimate and prioritize functional requirements as competently as technical ones
- Minimum 7 years experience providing solution design and delivery to enterprise customer accounts
- Minimum 5 years experience deploying and maintaining applications within the AWS platform, specifically leveraging the AWS services:
- Step Functions
- Experience with Python
- Experience with SQL or other query languages
- Experience with Git or other version control software
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/Information technology or equivalent
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Up to 10% travel time expected
What makes you stand out:
- Experience with Scala is a major plus
- Experience working with an international team
- Experience with JIRA
- Other languages, particularly French
Why you should join Contentsquare:
▪️ We’re humans first. We hire dedicated people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done.
▪️ We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
▪️ We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge chance to create an immediate and lasting impact.
▪️ Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product.
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are a few we want to highlight:
▪️ Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and various opportunities to interact with your team and global colleagues both on and offsite each year.
▪️ Work flexibility: hybrid and remote work policies.
▪️ Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different).
▪️ Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave.
▪️ Wellbeing allowance.
▪️ Home Office Allowance.
▪️ A Culture Crew in every country to coordinate regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours.
▪️ Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success.
▪️ We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. You can exercise your rights by using our dedicated Data Subject Rights Portal here.
Your personal data will be securely stored in our hosting provider’s data center in Oregon (US west). We have implemented appropriate transfer mechanisms under applicable data protection laws.