Senior Corporate Legal Counsel
Posted on Tuesday, March 14, 2023
Contentsquare is a global digital analytics company empowering the brands you interact with every day to build better online experiences for all. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global and distributed team – known as the CSquad – representing more than 70 nationalities across the world.
In 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B and were recognised as a certified Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, US and UK.
Reporting to the head of corporate practice, your role entails acting as legal business partner with all
teams of the Group to fulfil their legal needs by handling group corporate projects and support the
Group’s growth strategy.
What You’ll Do:
● Assist with cross-border M&A transactions;
● Assist with strategic corporate law operations of the Group (mergers, restructurings, equity
transactions, fundraising) in interface with local teams (lawyers, advisors, financial teams);
● Ensure the Group’s corporate secretary: record keeping, drafting of minutes of the board of
directors and shareholders meetings, etc.
● Handle the opening of new entities in a very broad range of jurisdictions;
● Provide support and technical expertise to the Group & operational teams on legal issues related to
● Ensure a permanent legal watch on corporate law, corporate governance, etc.;
● More generally, assist the team with day-to-day corporate and business law matters.
See more open positions at Contentsquare
Something looks off?