Sales Development Representative, (SDR)
Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Thursday, March 9, 2023
Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences built on trust, privacy, and accessibility. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
In 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding and were recognised as a certified Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, US and UK.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world!
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Contentsquare and Contentsquare team members. We’ll never initially contact you via text or GChat, and never solicit money from you. Please visit our careers blog for more information.
About the Opportunity:
As an Enterprise Sales Development Representative at Contentsquare, you will be the foundation in generating new business with companies generating $100mm+ ARR. You will hunt enterprise companies, qualify leads, and drive various outbound campaigns. You’ll join a team in Tribeca - NYC to build and collaborate on prospective Enterprise deals with our Sales Directors and Marketing & Partnerships teams.
If you are eager to grow, have the grit, and are results-driven with an interest in tech… then you belong here on the CSquad. Sales Development Representatives have a phenomenal career track and can go on to become top Enterprise Account Executives who close an average of $1mm per year. Join a team of hardworking salespeople that are ready to help you streamline your career and achieve your goals.
Location: 53 Beach St, New York, NY 10013; Hybrid
Check out our Insta to see what it's like to work here at ContentSquare!
What You'll Do
- Partner and generate new sales opportunities for Account Executives
- Research prospective customers and identify power map and key people relationships within target enterprise accounts
- Drive interest in Contentsquare’s product via outbound outreach and build a strong sales opportunity pipeline
- Conduct high level conversations with senior executives, both internal and external
- Meet or exceed your qualified leads and pipeline targets
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, or related field
- 1-2+ years of sales experience
- Strong desire to grow a long-term career in sales - Think Enterprise Account Executive or Management
- Personable with a “CAN DO” attitude
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills - clear and concise
- Excellent time management and prioritizing abilities
What Makes You Stand Out from the Crowd
- Experience with high volume calling
- Exposure/experience with Salesforce
Office Location: 53 Beach St, New York, NY 10013
Base Salary: $60,000 USD
For cash compensation, we set standard ranges for all roles based on function, level, and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. In order to be compliant with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including geographic location as well as candidate experience and expertise.
Why you should join Contentsquare
- We’re humans first. We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
- We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
- We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
- Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
- Wellbeing allowance
- Home Office Allowance
- A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
- Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. You can exercise your rights by using our dedicated Data Subject Rights Portal here.
Your personal data will be securely stored in our hosting provider’s data center in Oregon (US west). We have implemented appropriate transfer mechanisms under applicable data protection laws.